You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Jess

Extreme Poster
... When you are excited to get egg cartons, water crystals, and oranges to "pamper" your new roach colony! :lol:

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
... otherwise it would seem strange to keep a digital thermometer beside the sink. However now, you know the bath temperature is a perfect 94*-95*.

/sigh.....

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":3bugvbo6 said:
There's a fridge drawer full of greens and other veggies but the rest of the fridge is practically empty, and the food in the drawer isn't for you.

This. Our fridge has chicken and eggs for the dog, worms for Starkiller, Kale and carrots and endive for Starkiller(though he has YET to eat a salad) a bottle of ketchup and some beer. oh, and milk. looool

Lennonsmummy

Hatchling Member
Pixall":2ekzov1d said:
Goonie":2ekzov1d said:
There's a fridge drawer full of greens and other veggies but the rest of the fridge is practically empty, and the food in the drawer isn't for you.

This. Our fridge has chicken and eggs for the dog, worms for Starkiller, Kale and carrots and endive for Starkiller(though he has YET to eat a salad) a bottle of ketchup and some beer. oh, and milk. looool

At least u have the beer :p :lol:

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
YKYLWBW....Its mid september in New Hampshire,raining.....and your in the back yard at 10:00 am w/ scissors cutting any clover thats left on the lawn to feed your beardie...then checking the neighbors yard for more clover or maybe a dandilion since there are none left in your yard from your beardie "grazing" all summer.

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
MALIBUSMOM":3725ajvc said:
YKYLWBW....Its mid september in New Hampshire,raining.....and your in the back yard at 10:00 am w/ scissors cutting any clover thats left on the lawn to feed your beardie...then checking the neighbors yard for more clover or maybe a dandilion since there are none left in your yard from your beardie "grazing" all summer.
Oh, I can so picture that! Too funny!!

Suz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom