You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

louby13

Hatchling Member
u know when u r living with a beardie.....when you turn the tv down to help them get to sleep lol and u dont hoover cos they are scared of it ( baby beardie)

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
louby13":1js5g54v said:
u know when u r living with a beardie.....when you turn the tv down to help them get to sleep lol and u dont hoover cos they are scared of it ( baby beardie)

On that note.... YKYLWBW.... You turn off all the lights in your house at 8:30 and use your computer in the dark because your beardie is trying to sleep.

louby13

Hatchling Member
lol yeah we are def the slaves oh and you know when you r living with a beardie when you have had to give up using air fresheners shake n vax and n e thing nice smelling and your front room smells woody lol

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
ChiefsDaddy":4b0g524u said:
louby13":4b0g524u said:

On that note.... YKYLWBW.... You turn off all the lights in your house at 8:30 and use your computer in the dark because your beardie is trying to sleep.
This is why many of us use blankies for our beardies. :lol:

Greasy3489

Hatchling Member
Speaking of blankets YKYLWBW both your babies are sleeping in your blanket and you feel like your wife/fiancee/girlfriend just kicked you to the couch

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
fresnowitte":3tbwn1iu said:
ChiefsDaddy":3tbwn1iu said:
louby13":3tbwn1iu said:

This is why many of us use blankies for our beardies. :lol:
Oh, he has his blankie. I'm just a really brainwashed slave. :whip:

Greasy3489

Hatchling Member
MissT":1v6hmmtp said:
Ykylwbw you lit the fire just so that the room was warm enough for Phoebe to do some exploring!!

Haha I just got a fireless fireplace for that reason exploration heat. I let both my beardies out to explore they both found a spot in my blanket and passed out though :)

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
you dream about roaches escaping and infesting the house but you keep them around because they are better feeders and it saves money

Meowser

Hatchling Member
You know you're living with beardies when....
you are limited on what you can type because
your baby likes to lay on the keys of your computer.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
YKYLWBW:

you put a sweatshirt on, even tho it makes you sweat, because you've been out all day with your beardies and it's late and they obviously want to sleep and need something to cover their eyes and that's all you have with you for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom