You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
. . . when you would sit outside in the scorching heat and sweat your brains out just so your beardie could get some natural UVB.

maxattack

Juvie Member
Goonie":1982b said:
. . . when you would sit outside in the scorching heat and sweat your brains out just so your beardie could get some natural UVB.

Ha Ha, I'm melting....I'm melting....

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
When your dragon room is warmer than the rest of your house in the winter time! (Oh the girlfriend doesn't like that! It's like a sauna in the dragon room and 65 in the rest of the house)

Anthony

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
Its January in New Hampshire ...3 Feet of snow ouside....but you can still hear the crickets chirping that escaped in your place from august.

supertrisha

Juvie Member
MALIBUSMOM":1a623 said:
Its Saturday night & your on the couch w/ your beardie burrito & bearded dragon.org.

ROF. You know you live with beardies when you stay late at work just to use the internet to chat with your friends on bd.com... :)

... when the crickets escape a few here and there and eventually begin showing up in all rooms of our apartment and freaking our guests out! lol. cook with the crix, sleep with them, shower with them.. they're everywhere!

... when I was living at home and my mom tried to feed my beardie crickets and about 50 of them escape and then she burns the computer screen with the heating bulb not realizing it while the crix go jumping everywhere.. the whole house smelled like burnt plastic and crickets ran my room! ughhhh.!

... when there's no room in bed for my bf when my beardie has one side and pillow for a nap, and I have the other. :mrgreen:

too many ways to know! gotta love it. hehe. :wink:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
When my BF's daughter (who doesnt really care for the beardies) wanted to make sure her room in our new house would be near the beardies. Couldnt figure out why at first, but then figured it out, she is always freezing, and she knew it would be warm wherever the beardies were! :lol:

stephenrose06

Hatchling Member
When you work nights but wake up early enough to either feed your bearded dragon or to go out and get some live food or something else and then have to stay up all night again that night.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Elora":c1861 said:
LOL I dont have to worry about the lose crikets because my cat eats them!
Crickets make great snacks for cats or dogs! :laughing6:

Jiffy":c1861 said:
When my BF's daughter (who doesnt really care for the beardies) wanted to make sure her room in our new house would be near the beardies...she is always freezing, and she knew it would be warm wherever the beardies were! :lol:
Smart girl! My babies and I love the same temperature range, never a problem with freezing here! :laughhard:

leann

Juvie Member
You know your're living w/ a beardie when you say to your boss "Sorry I'm late, I was choppin up greens for the baby this morning." :mrgreen: I'm about 10 min. late every morning because of this...lol

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
when you get a second job to support the babies! :love5: Started Tuesday, 18 hours a week, few blocks from home, and actually love the job! :laughing6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom