You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
. . . when you're afraid to get another pet for fear that your beardie would be upset that he's not the baby of the house anymore.

Beanie42

Juvie Member
you know your living with beardies when you have to catch youself to refering to your dragons as your children to your boss when you're explaining that you can't do over time as you have to get home to put your babies to bed.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
. you answer the phone and the caller asks what you are doing. Your answer? "I'm feeding worms to the babies!" :shock:

Ten minutes after the call, I realized how that sounded!

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

clarej

You colour co-ordinate your visitors clothes to make sure they dont wear red and upset Joel!
You realise you spend more on their food in a week than you do on yours!
You will happily speak about your babies to people at work knowing full well they think they are human :wink:

frog

Sub-Adult Member
you know your living with beardies when you ask your dad to pay for your beardies check-up at the vet for your birthday instead of a present that year

frog

Sub-Adult Member
nesta's mommy":3be0c said:
most gifts from family and friends are giftcards to petsmart/petco/online shops for beardie items!!

haha thats all i asked for last year is Petco gift cards and money! all spent on the lizards!! :lol: :lol: :D

maxattack

Juvie Member
frog":29849 said:
you know your living with beardies when you ask your dad to pay for your beardies check-up at the vet for your birthday instead of a present that year

That is so selfless and sweet

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
frog":15258 said:

I've totally done that! lol

Beanie42

Juvie Member
MALIBUSMOM":0575d said:
Its Saturday night & your on the couch w/ your beardie burrito & bearded dragon.org.

awww nothing like a good night in cuddling your dragons and your boyfriend while watching a movie...they get annoyed when i eat nachos and the crumbs fall on them tho.

stephenrose06

Hatchling Member
when you are at an RV show and try to buy a Tailor that has enough room to put a cage big enough for your BD and his live food. Also looking to give plasma so you can keep up on all the food and supplies he needs cause you want to make him big and strong.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
stephenrose06":3df9e said:
Also looking to give plasma so you can keep up on all the food and supplies he needs cause you want to make him big and strong.
Wow, that's devotion!

LadySnake

you know you are living with a beardie when . . .

you have to delicately advise the mail room at work that you will be receiving a "live" package (phoenix worms and butter worms) :lol:

instead of saying "honey I'm home" you chime "hello leeetle leezerd"

when your adult children think their mom is finally losing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom