Yo Jiffy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Now that I've met you and all your clan, I realized your signature is wrong. Where's Brady??

I really enjoyed meeting you and Butch today and holding all your boys! They were all quite sweet.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
LOL, I know, I need a new sig.
Butch made the first one for me a long time ago (as you can tell since Foster was a baby when it was made). I told him once he got me Brady that I needed a new sig. He said I now have too many animals for a new sig! :oops:
So I am working on getting him or Amber to make one for me with just the beardies on it. (I Have to get them to do it, I am completely clueless when it comes to making stuff like that)

It was good meeting you too. Hope you got home ok, and that the race traffic wasnt too bad!

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ohhhh I think there's room for one more on there!

Yeah it took me 3 hours to get home. That's what I get for completely avoiding race traffic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom