Who is BOSS

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Today Foxy realized that he didn’t want to sleep anymore, he went to the doors of the terrarium and asked to go for a walk. I had to organize a soft covering for him (without covering his feet slip and he really doesn’t like it). All day he showed everyone who was boss. he walked around his territory, returned to the pillow, bobbed, climbed onto the pillow and bobbed again so that there was no doubt who was in charge. He warmed himself for half an hour and again made an inspection of his territory. And it was like this all day. Now he is tired and dozing on my shoulder. It's hard being a dragon. :ROFLMAO:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You forgot to mention the added excitement of gazing about, stomping up to the pillow and challenging the polar bear ! This is beardie drama at it's finest !

Just wanted to mention that Foxy looks good , this is the healthy size without the super thick body, tail, neck, etc. which is a good example of what a dragon should look like.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
You forgot to mention the added excitement of gazing about, stomping up to the pillow and challenging the polar bear ! This is beardie drama at it's finest !

Just wanted to mention that Foxy looks good , this is the healthy size without the super thick body, tail, neck, etc. which is a good example of what a dragon should look like.
Thank you! It's good to hear that Foxy is in great shape, I'm trying really hard to keep him a healthy and happy dragon.

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
How is Luis doing?
Thanks for asking, he's still sleeping most of the day but on an elevated spot the warm side instead of his cave. He did poop once and already ate twice this week :)
Hopefully he'll be following Foxys lead soon

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Thanks for asking, he's still sleeping most of the day but on an elevated spot the warm side instead of his cave. He did poop once and already ate twice this week :)
Hopefully he'll be following Foxys lead soon
Yes, it all started the same way for Foxy. It started sitting in warm places of 88-90F, this lasted a couple of weeks. After that, he felt that he needed to warm up more and began to climb into the 95-100F zone. All this time I gradually increased the duration of the UV and heating light. I think Luis is waking up too.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom