WORRIED.NEED HELP QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steol5589

Hatchling Member
hi.my 5 month old beardy has been refusing his crickets for about 4 days now except he is still eating his veg.i have to wait 2 days until i can get some super worms or locusts to try him on.is this common.

LJean

Extreme Poster
I have had the same issues. I usually change up feeders and it helps. As long as he is still eating the greens, a few days won't hurt. I hadn't fed crickets in awhile, and just started on them again. Calypso wouldn't eat any today. She is waiting for her phoenix worms, LOL

augsburg1530

Juvie Member
Spike is 8 months old and has gone on mini hunger strikes like you describe since he was about 5 months old. Reptiles can go far longer without eating than most people are comfortable letting them go. As long as your dragon is healthy and getting the right amount of uvb,heat, calcium and vitamins, I wouldn't worry about his not eating. He will eat when he is hungry. Spike sometimes goes 3 or 4 days without eating, but always starts back up when he gets hungry.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom