Bearded dragon is white after shedding.

Reggie1

Beardie name(s)
Reggie
Hey everyone!

For just over a month now my bearded dragon (Reggie) has been white, he just shedded that area 2 days ago and it’s still white?

I know it looks like shedding but it’s just unusual, usually when he sheds he goes back to his orange colour. And the time it’s been white is concerning me, just over a month of this white patch. As I mentioned above he just shedded his whole back 2 days ago

Attachments

• IMG_5345.jpeg
    IMG_5345.jpeg
    344.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5344.jpeg
    IMG_5344.jpeg
    352.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5343.jpeg
    IMG_5343.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 36

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hey everyone!

For just over a month now my bearded dragon (Reggie) has been white, he just shedded that area 2 days ago and it’s still white?

I know it looks like shedding but it’s just unusual, usually when he sheds he goes back to his orange colour. And the time it’s been white is concerning me, just over a month of this white patch. As I mentioned above he just shedded his whole back 2 days ago
that is more shed ---

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Well I can tell that my boy has had some pale parts since August. They sayed pale after his last shed and looked like they would seh off right away but he waited until yesterday to go into shedding again....

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is very odd though if he shed fully on his back. Have you tried giving him a bath or getting some
aloe vera gel to put on him to see if that may help?

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom