Where can I order bulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

branhog

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a reputable website that I can purchase bulk crickets and worms from? Going to the pet store 3+ times a week is expensive and inconveient!

Thanks

Barrettxx

I am also interested in this,
hopefully you can help me out also..
looking for bulk crickets + worms..
Also wondering about Horned worms.. how long can they live for ? & is there a special type of food you can give them to leave really long (I have this stuff to feed crickets to make them live longer so.. anything like that)
I am located in Ajax Ontario, so around the Toronro/Durham/GTA area.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I didn't notice any dead. You may get 10 or so dead, but I doubt many more than that. People have had mass die-offs during shipping and most cricket companies replace them. Check policies before you buy.
Sara

Zetsumei

zebraflavencs":5351b said:
Oh yes, several in fact. where are you located and we can fix you up with as close to local to you !
Janie.

Sorry to piggy back on this topic, but do you know any near Las Vegas or Henderson, Southern Nevada? Or ones that have good shipping prices?

http://lllreptile.com/ looks to have then best overall price and is located in California so that is pretty close, what kind of problems have you heard of people having with them?

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Let me say first that I have never used lllreptiles so everything I've heard is second-hand.
What I've heard is that sometimes people have had 1000s of crickets arrive dead and lllreptiles refused to replace them. My understanding is they use a shipping company that only ships to a couple of states. I honestly cannot remember if NV was one of the states. They will ship the crix with that company even if you aren't in one of the states which means they get there weeks later sometimes and lllreptile won't replace.
Now having said all that which is what I've heard from others, I just read on their site that they usually ship with fedex or ups. It does say on their site that shipping options have changed, so hopefully they realized the problem and fixed it.
Sara

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
I use premium crickets, the rare occasions I have had a problem it was fixed by them with no hassles. One time they called me to inform of a problem before I even got the shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom