Where to buy bee pollen powder

HyperLollipop

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Herman
I have heard from this website that bee pollen powder can help entice beardies to eat their salads. Mine HATES to eat his veggies, even when i put worms in there he's just eat the worms off the top and give up when they go under. I want to try to get bee pollen powder to help him get to like it. (I should probably look into getting a shallower feeding bowl too lol)
So does anyone have a link where i can get some? i wouldn't want to get too much because i have no guarantee that he'll like it and I don't want to be stuck with it if he doesn't. A small amount at a reasonable price. So if anyone has a link it would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
I have heard from this website that bee pollen powder can help entice beardies to eat their salads. Mine HATES to eat his veggies, even when i put worms in there he's just eat the worms off the top and give up when they go under. I want to try to get bee pollen powder to help him get to like it. (I should probably look into getting a shallower feeding bowl too lol)
So does anyone have a link where i can get some? i wouldn't want to get too much because i have no guarantee that he'll like it and I don't want to be stuck with it if he doesn't. A small amount at a reasonable price. So if anyone has a link it would be appreciated! Thanks!
I don't buy it often but I buy bigger packs and I get them from my friend who has a lot of beardies.

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
I use Nekton but I don't know if they are really available in the US.
1707035261488.jpg

Usually your reptile shop or pet store should have some.
But don't expect him to suddenly go crazy for his greens.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom