What's your beardies name? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
My girl is named Booger, I thought that name would work for both boy and girl, just found out a couple months ago Booger was a girl, so now its Miss Booger, nick names booger butt, booges, bugs, boogie

NeosMom

Juvie Member
My girl is named Fluffy - also known as Fluff-Monster or Fluffsters
The baby (we think boy, but will be sure in another month or so) is Figment. He's usually called Figgy.

sprinz03

I think our little guy is less than a year. I'm assuming he's a he.

Desi (short for desert) but sometimes I call him Desi-loooooooooo

LOVE the Seinfeld & Farscape names!

Kate221

Hatchling Member
My loves <3
Enya (Female)- AKA: Ennie or Big-lady lol
Loki (Male)- AKA: Loki-man or Dude
Isis (Female)- AKA: Little-bit or Widdle

mine is Loki too!!! how cool but she is a girl an her brothers name is frito lays! long story! lol an he is a midget compared to my loki dont know why any have any theories why this may be? no offense to midgets sorry!!!! loki is 7 an a half inches long an 2 months old frito lays is 4 an a half inches long why do you think this may be? please help out

Chicky

Original Poster
Infowars":20anzo0d said:
My girl is named Freddie... it was Fred when we bought her at a few weeks old. We didnt know she was a girl lol. At around 5 months we changed her name to Daphne but it just didnt stick.. we were used to calling her Freddy

LOL that's hysterical :laughhard:

Ch!cky

Haylien

Hatchling Member
My little girl is named Lady Stardust (I'm a David Bowie fan!) but she's usually called Lady or little miss when she's being a cheeky little one!

111lp

male: Matteo, the meaning behind the name is Gift from God, and as we got him off a breeder that named all his dragons after all the Greek Gods we thought it would fit nicely also I'm Italian so it fits even better.

:) :)

jewl495

Juvie Member
111lp":xl5cm6jr said:
male: Matteo, the meaning behind the name is Gift from God, and as we got him off a breeder that named all his dragons after all the Greek Gods we thought it would fit nicely also I'm Italian so it fits even better.

:) :)

Just curious who you got your guy from? We bought our boy Kratos from Rockinar Dragonz and I believe most of their Dragonz are named after Greek gods.

111lp

Hi There, i live in the UK and the breeder is part of the fire and ice dragons in the US, i dont know if that means anything to you.

Thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom