084.jpg

089.jpg

091.jpg

Snapshot_20081222_6-1.jpg

086.jpg

Well what do you people think then????

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
Oooh, pretty colors. He looks a bit like my Nylla who is a hypo (marketed leucistic). She is a pale buttery yellow with light grey side bars. She looks faded, but in a nice and feminine way. Are his nails clear? The pics look a little washed out by the flash so he could be brighter/darker than what I'm seeing. Try to get some pics outside in the shade on a sunny day. This is how I get the truest colors to show up.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Love the citrus beardies :D

When the yellows have hints of green ... like the one shot shows... that's what I like :shock:

Very nice dragon

Jeff

beardieman08

Original Poster
Yes his nails are clear i'll try and get some pics with less flash but i can't take him outside has i live i the U.K and it far too cold for him out there right now lol

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
I'll try to post a better pic of mine so you can compare. It freaked me out when I first saw him thinking sibling but I'm in Florida and she came from California. I guess you never know.

beardieman08

Original Poster
I've been looking up some pics on various websites and i'd say my beardie is a citrus however they seem to have brown/black nails but mine are clear...I'm even more confused now.....

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
If they have clear nails, they are hypos which are hypomelanistic or lacking pigments. It's a good thing. Very possible she is a citrus hypo like mine. I'll take a pic and post it in a minute.

beardieman08

Original Poster
Thanks but please stop calling Charlie a her he's getting a complex lol.. Hurry with the pics can't wait to see em....

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
Aww, I'm sorry, mine is a her. I think Charlie is probably brighter, Nylla is fairly light. This pic is with natural light so the color is accurate. Getting ready to shed again too.

l_00a5da2096834855b51ed7923930278c.jpg

This one is a little lighter

l_f69305b2d8b94a8e89f47cb455e22916.jpg

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
Nylla was advertised as a "marketed leucistic", all leucistics are hypos but not all hypos are leucistic (stole that from another thread) they look very similar, the pics are deeper in color than she is in person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom