IMG_20240402_182306864.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20240402_182154867.jpg
    IMG_20240402_182154867.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 41

noella5088

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I think it'll be alright. I think the black skin tag was scratched by one of his nails last night. I saw a tiny hole in it I think. I'll continue to apply the cream. Tomorrow will be a 10 minute betadine soak in his new tub. He seems to be in a good mood and was happy to take his nap on me for an hour. I gave him some Serrapeptase and water earlier in the afternoon. He was telling me - showing me his arm being achy. So, I gave him a dose. He's feeling better now. Soaking under his UVB.
His beard spot is softening and is sticky? I figure that's normal. So is the black skin tag.

noella5088

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I thought it might be fungal or a wart-like growth. How is Maya doing , is the silver cream helping ? You mentioned a black skin tag ?
The flower growth is sticky and seems to be softening up quickly. That hasn't fallen off yet. There's a huge black skin tag on his back, not attached to anything - bone. Just on his scales/ skin. It gets soft and sticky too. The vet also felt it and there was no signs of him showing any discomfort. I think yesterday, he tried to bat my hand away from it. I figured it must have been irritated or was drying out with the cream. I looked at it with a magnifying glass and saw a very small tiny hole in the black tag- like he had scratched it when I applied some of the cream last night. I haven't really skipped any days for the cream and try to keep the time approximate. Around 8:50 every morning and every evening at 8:50 PM.
I figure this is enough time between applications. If not, I can adjust it for an earlier time.
He still eats on his own.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom