What is the 'stink eye' exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
I've seen lots of member posting about their dragons giving them 'the stink eye' when annoyed. While I think I can easily guess what this looks like, does anyone have photographic evidence of this look? :D

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
This is not the best illustration of stink-eye out there, but can't you just feel the reproachfulness? lol
P1080521.jpg

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Aha yes I've seen my baby give me this look before...mostly when I open the cage and start moving his stuff around to feed him, lol! Adorable

Paperdaisies

Hatchling Member
This is our rescue boy giving me an awesome stink eye after a syringe feeding, haha. Doesn't he look like a grumpy old man?! :lol:

stinkeye.jpg

carpedraconum

Hatchling Member
what a great pic of the grumpy old man! i love it and he looks like he is doing great. And the stink eye is by far the cutest thing a dragon can do next to flaring their beard when a baby or juvie. they think they are so big at such a small size.

Drew

grendel9

Juvie Member
Paperdaisies":2e9mkg97 said:
This is our rescue boy giving me an awesome stink eye after a syringe feeding, haha. Doesn't he look like a grumpy old man?! :lol:

stinkeye.jpg
Aww ... he does look like a grumpy old man! He reminds me of my grandfather!! I think "crotchety" is the word that comes to mind ... :)

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
Paperdaisies":3nvnfrnx said:

stinkeye.jpg
haha! such a cute old man! :-D

carpedraconum

Hatchling Member

All I can think of is, "Hey Murray..." Murray yells down the hall. "WHAT!!" from ten seniors in the hall.
It's a clip from scrubs, my favorite tv show ever.

I think it works with the stink eye,

Drew

ChinelleKitten

Hatchling Member
Haha Ok, the story behind CaptainJack's stink-eye here is.... everyday my bf gets home from work around 3pm and they both take a nap on the couch together until I get home at 6pm. This day was a Saturday and my bf fell asleep on the couch without Jack around the normal time and I caught him looking at my bf on the couch making this face....

100631-CaptainJack011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom