Question about his eye

itzjulees

IMG_2476.jpeg
IMG_2475.jpeg

He shed before on his eye and it didn’t look like this. It’s been there for a few days and it don’t seem to bother him. idk if i should be worried or what because i’ve never seen it before. Please let me know if anyone has seen anything like this or if i should take him to the vet. Thank you.

Last edited:

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
View attachment 82785 View attachment 82786
He shed before on his eye and it didn’t look like this. It’s been there for a few days and it don’t seem to bother him. idk if i should be worried or what because i’ve never seen it before. Please let me know if anyone has seen anything like this or if i should take him to the vet. Thank you.
Let's see if ahbd can help
@AHBD

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it looks like a piece of shed and should come off in a few days. You can try a warm bath and use a wet Q-tip to see if you can dislodge it or just soften it a bit. You can also use a bit of raw honey mixed with warm water to dab at it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom