What breed would you say this dragon is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDMom22

Juvie Member
This is my boy, Drake. Have had him for 4 years. I'm just wondering what ya'll think he is for a breed. The guy I got him from had NO idea!

SDC11799.jpg

SDC10007.jpg

72519.jpg

DSCI0357.jpg

DSCI0355.jpg

dragonfanatic4454

Hatchling Member
Well in the first pic he looked like some sort of hypo or leucistic but then I realized it was just your lighting. How big is he and what is his weight? He could be a normal in the one pic but then he seems like he has so decent color and size in another pic. So it is hard to tell. If he is big then maybe german giant? My friend has a dragon with g.g. bloodlines in him and he looks kind of similar. Hope someone else can help you out better. :?

BDMom22

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well he has a tail nip, but w/ that he is still 16inches. I dont kno his grams right now.
I love hos he has the marking of the X on him :D

Gail

BD.org Addict
GoFast":ccd57 said:
I'd say bearded

LOL, she is asking what morph her dragon is silly :mrgreen:

He looks like a normal to me, very pretty markings in nice shades of gray & yellow.

FYI, german giants are normal beardies that were bred for their size instead of color. Most full blooded GG are quite plain in color, its when you cross other brighter morphs into GG bloodlines that you get colorful, really big dragons.

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
Gail":53ad4 said:
GoFast":53ad4 said:
I'd say bearded

He looks like a normal to me, very pretty markings in nice shades of gray & yellow.

FYI, german giants are normal beardies that were bred for their size instead of color. Most full blooded GG are quite plain in color, its when you cross other brighter morphs into GG bloodlines that you get colorful, really big dragons.

I know, lol

I, as always, was being a smart a$$

dragonfanatic4454

Hatchling Member
Gail":58caa said:
GoFast":58caa said:
I'd say bearded

Yes I am aware that german giants are usually normal in coloring but my friends was an orange g.g. and the orange looked alot like the softer browns in this guy. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom