What a Ham!! (pic) Update 01/14/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks Kaleen. I couldn't sleep and it's around 5am so I come in to look on the computer and this is what I see:
dragon092.jpg

I flipped the light on real quick to get the picture. He did open his eyes though as much to say 'oh please'. :mrgreen: He just can't be that comfortable!! :D I have got to get that poor fellow a bigger rock!!! :roll:

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
That's so funny, Frank sleeps in that same position half on his horse the other half sprawled out! Sunny sleeps flat on the ground but underneath her elephant and her blankie. All I ever see is her tail sticking out.

-Kaleen

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well I found out why he's been a tich grumpy. :roll: He is having a belly shed. :roll: So this must mean he's growing again!!! :lol: That means all the other area's will follow within the next week! :lol:
Kaleen - That's so funny that Sunny borrows under like that. You have to get a picture. Frank can't be comfortable if he's sleeps like Draco. And did you notice the foot sticking up in Draco's picture? Whats with that?? :roll: Looks like it was just thrown in there or I have a contortionist!!! :mrgreen: I just noticed it now
Just took these pics of him shedding:
He's just so proud of himself. "Look mom, see what I did. You can have a piece!!". :mrgreen:
dragon093.jpg

dragon094.jpg

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
He's growing so fast, and you're right he does look proud! hahaha.. I'm so happy he found you Rosanne, you're so good to him! Sunny is in shed right now, but Frank is weird. He sheds his tail first then his legs, then his body and head last. His back legs have been in pre-shed for a week and a half now, so we'll see what happens there! I measured Sunny today and she's 10 inches already!! I do need to post pictures, I have so many, but I've been on a very strong treatment and I'm just exhausted :( . I promise I will get to it :mrgreen:

-Kaleen
btw I love the yellow in Draco's beard!

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
suz - Thanks. He keeps me laughing all the time. It should get real funny in this next week when different parts of him start to shed. :roll: :lol:

Kaleen - Draco does the same thing, one part at a time. :D I can't believe Sunnys grown so much. :eek: She was so small when you got her, what happened. They just grow up to fast don't they. Of course they have a great mommy that loves and cares for them. :mrgreen: Draco is 14 inches adding the tail. I found out that he's missing at least 3 inches. :shock:
I'm so happy he found you Rosanne, you're so good to him!
- Thank you cause I'm so happy I have him to look after and spoil. :D And I really appreciate all the help and advice I get from you and the ppl here on BDorg. That's why he's taken care of properly!!!
You take your time with the pictures and take care of yourself. Don't overdue it please!!! And you know I never realized the yellow in his beard until now, now that you pointed it out!! I wonder what new colors will come out in this shed?? Of course his daddy was a red and mommy a normal. This should get interesting, don't you think? :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wait til the day when he suddenly realize that he'd outgrown his stuffies. Talk about a rude awakening and major stink eyes to you! :laughing6:

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I think I am going to get some bigger stuffies just to have on hand when that day comes Goonie. :mrgreen: :laughing6: Don't you just love those stinky eyes? :roll: I took a lot of pictures this morning of him being a ham. Hopefully I'll get them up tonight if I can. I don't know whats wrong with me but right now all I want to do is throw up. :puke: I hope it's not the flu! :roll: :( Just came on sudden. :angry5:

ajtay

Hatchling Member
what a ham is right! hes quite a cutie, cant wait for more pics and i hope you get to feeling better!! :]

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm glad I finally found this thread. He's adorable! Don't worry, this constant shed will end when he gets bigger and stops growing constantly.

Lori

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
My word, those are cute! The poses on his stuffie are the best. Have you ever seen anything that looked so content?

Suz

bltkpo

Juvie Member
Great photos! I quite enjoyed the one of him on top of his dog, with his legs doing the splits. I got a good chuckle from it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom