What a Ham!! (pic) Update 01/14/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
beardie parents":2xsm0ii8 said:
Maybe he's hiding from something on the floor, Gina? That last pic has him looking downward as if he's scared of something.
Nope there was nothing around or on the floor. That's just him being a ham. Later he fell asleep with the stuffie on top of him. It was just so darn cute. :mrgreen: I have pics of him sleeping that way!! :mrgreen:

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He really likes the dog. He had a good snooze under it!!!
dragon204.jpg

dragon205.jpg

dragon207.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
That's what MoMo used to do when she got her puppy! Talk about the ultimate protection :D

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
beardeddragonlover1":271z9bqr said:
he is cute/pretty. how did you load the pic so big?
I don't resize them before I upload them to photobucket. My digital camera is a 5 megapixel so I think that's why they are that big when I put them on here. I'm really not sure. :)
Goonie - I think he's doing a semi brumation. He sleeps all day and also at night. He'll get up to eat and poo, and boy does he eat, he just is sleepy all the time now. He eats his salad in the morning and his crickets at night though. When I go to give him time out I usually have to wake him now. He's still nosey and will wake sometimes when I come in the computer room. Doesn't want to miss anything. :mrgreen: I'm I right in assuming it's a semi brumation? LMK.

Halister

Juvie Member
I just got caught up this thread he is just to dang funny. I think he saw you coming with the camera again. Dive! Dive! ok under the soft thing will work too. :D

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi everyone.
Been off the computer for a while. Still not feeling well with my stomach. Now my backs acting up. Oh well. Enough complaining!! :)
I have a few new photo's of Draco. He loves to roam on his leash but lately he just snuggles with me. Thought I would show some pictures of him. He's also grown and is 221 grams in weight!! :mrgreen:
draco002.jpg

draco003.jpg

draco016.jpg

draco015.jpg

draco029.jpg

draco031.jpg

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
He looks great!! I love how he's snuggling with his Mama, he looks so peaceful. Soon he'll be snuggling up on you all the time!

-Kaleen

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you. He's getting to be a big boy now. I miss that small beardie that I brought home. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom