watery poo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudson

Hi, I am a little worried about my dragon.

I feed her mostly crickets and endive. Her poo is usally pretty dry. It has recently been very watery. Should I be worried about this?

Thanks

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
Hello~

Are you feeding just endive? Just FYI there is a very good list of veggies to feed at Beautifuldragons.com you want to switch it up a bit because feeding the same thing ALL the time not only can get boring, but feedign verious things will insure proper nutrition.

Water poo can be a number of things. The water that is not absorbed and turn into urates (the white part) will come out as excess water in the poo. This is normal as long as the poo is some what solid and formed. However, if the poo itself is not firm and runny there could be problems. Checking your temps with a proper digital prop thermometer is advised. Let me know what they are.

Is she/he pooing every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom