Waffle Bday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
My Sweet Little Waffle Man is 4 years old today.
Boy does time fly.
Here is a recent picture of him just hanging out, being Waffle
waffle-4.jpg

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Waffle says thanks for the birthday wishes!

Sara, I didnt get to take him to the pool. Butch came home from work early and put us to work opening up the pool. Had to take the cover off and vacuum it and work on it. So I didnt even get to enjoy it. I dont think Waffle cared though, he pretty much slept all day today. One of his lazy days.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Jiffy":1jktdzma said:
Waffle says thanks for the birthday wishes!

Sara, I didnt get to take him to the pool. Butch came home from work early and put us to work opening up the pool. Had to take the cover off and vacuum it and work on it. So I didnt even get to enjoy it. I dont think Waffle cared though, he pretty much slept all day today. One of his lazy days.

Lol I'm not looking forward to workin on openin our pool! They are a lot of work! Glad Waffle at least got to be lazy, even though Butch put you to work!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I just had to come back and say... every time I see a picture of Waffle, I feel compelled to say his name as loudly as I can, like this:

WWWWWWWWAFFLE!!!

I don't know why, but it makes me laugh every time.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks everyone.

Sandi, Waffle said to tell you Hello SSSAAANNNDIII!!! :wink:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sorry I missed this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAFFLE!!!! Let him know that he & Sweetie are the same age, her 4th birthday was April 1. So they can celebrate together going forward!

Sweetie also wanted to say:
"Waffle you are one handsome hunk of beardie & I am really looking forward to talking to you again."

Deb & Sweetie

spikerocks

Juvie Member
Waffle, Boodah and Crush say happy birthday! Sorry we're late but I haven't been on much the last ten days or so.

Jennifer, he sure is a handsome beardie! Do u have a thread for all 3 of ur boys? I've been poking around but haven't stumbled on it yet

Hugs,
Jane, Boodah and Crush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom