Does your bearded dragon try to 'bribe' you?

WaffleFalafel

Beardie name(s)
Waffle Falafel (or just Waffle)
This might just be me, and it doesn't sound all that logical, but does your bearded dragon try to bribe you? So Waffle Falafel knows Mommy is a sucker for those kisses and chin rubs (He likes me to put a finger under his chin so that he can rub his chin all over it, probably has something to do with shedding). Waffle also really likes shade. He was trying to go under the table because it was a pretty shady spot but I blocked him. He scurried right over to my hand and licked it. I let him through of course. But, it seems after that one time he memorized the strategy. I feel like the beardies we house are smarter than we realize.
He gives me chin rubs so I don't have to put him back in the enclosure. Has this ever happened to you guys???

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
They are smart, and they will guilt you in a heart beat lol. But they are also loving and love to cuddle, and will absolutely bond with you

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom