Puffs_Daddy83

Hatchling Member
Here is my beardie duplex...
Beardies004.jpg

Beardies001.jpg

Beardies009.jpg

kirby

Extreme Poster
puffs_daddy83, HAS uvb for his dragons, it is in the tube, which is close enough to his basking spot. instead of correcting and flooding this thread with viv setup corrections, can we keep it clean with expressiosn of each others vivs. also as he has said in otrher threads, his dragons 'dont' climb the screen, and 'cannot' touch the bulbs sockets.

if you have a problem, or feel the need to advise someones viv.. a PM should do the job.. :wink:

everyones vivs are so different!! i love them all!! i recently did some more renovation.. ill post some pics soon!!

Groovinonfunk

Sub-Adult Member
kirby":87357 said:
puffs_daddy83, HAS uvb for his dragons, it is in the tube, which is close enough to his basking spot. instead of correcting and flooding this thread with viv setup corrections, can we keep it clean with expressiosn of each others vivs. also as he has said in otrher threads, his dragons 'dont' climb the screen, and 'cannot' touch the bulbs sockets.

if you have a problem, or feel the need to advise someones viv.. a PM should do the job.. :wink:

everyones vivs are so different!! i love them all!! i recently did some more renovation.. ill post some pics soon!!

it was a 1 line question... chill out!

kirby

Extreme Poster
Groovinonfunk":b3a03 said:
it was a 1 line question... chill out!
youve actually made 8 posts about MVB, megarays, UVB, breeding roaches, round thermometer gages, pehonix worms, stinky crickets, impaction, shedding etc. this is a 'viv pics only thread' i dont mean to be rude, but you seem very agrivated about past little agressions in this thread. take a breath, PM me if you have a problem with my comments. i dont wish to comment furthur other than posting pics, if you have a problem groovinonfunk please use PM's. :wink: the mods will tell you the same thing

Puffs_Daddy83

Hatchling Member
kirby u always act like you know so damn much...you always post on other peoples boards telling them that they are wrong...if my beardies wanna get out of the heat they'll move out of the ****ing heat...they have never once been burnt or show any signs of heating issues...and my UVB is under the bridge in my viv

kirby

Extreme Poster
Puffs_Daddy83":a682b said:
kirby u always act like you know so damn much...you always post on other peoples boards telling them that they are wrong...if my beardies wanna get out of the heat they'll move out of the ***** heat...they have never once been burnt or show any signs of heating issues...and my UVB is under the bridge in my viv

again, you can PM me. what you can explain for me (in a PM) just how i can post on other peoples 'boards'? i understand if they wanna get out of the heat they can. and i actually defended you. for some reason you have agression to the person defending you. i know were your UV is, and i explained they are close enough, and to what youve told us in the past, they are safe fromt he hot lamps.

kirby u always act like you know so damn much
i knew were your UV was, so i answered. was that so unethical?

can we not turn this into yet another arguement? PM ME!!

Groovinonfunk

Sub-Adult Member
at this point, i was wondering if a moderator could go through this thread and delete all the posts that dont have pics in them... Today i'm putting tile in Bootsie's 50 gal viv... will post pics as soon as i can

spike1116

Juvie Member
Puffs_Daddy83":9d548 said:
kirby u always act like you know so damn much...you always post on other peoples boards telling them that they are wrong...if my beardies wanna get out of the heat they'll move out of the ***** heat...they have never once been burnt or show any signs of heating issues...and my UVB is under the bridge in my viv
dood he was defending u he just said where your light was when the person who asked was more orless accusing u of not having any uvb for your dragons btw i love the setup

RLSaSSy

Ottis' (my lil man) place before
pics036.jpg

after
dragons002_edited.jpg

Freddy's (nephew #1) place
dragons001_edited.jpg

Maxy's place (nephew #2 *note* the viv is temporary and the temps are fine)
dragons004_edited.jpg

Lizzy's place (niece)
dragons003_edited.jpg

DragonBeauty

Juvie Member
FINALLY!! Someone put a pic of their Beardie on the Hammock (sp?) thingy....I always wanted to see one on there....lol!! :lol:
Look at him....jus chillin up there..lol!! :lol:
I'm a dork...I know.... :oops:

Straight Illin'

lol. Yeah, I just got that hammock for him yesterday, he's been on it since, he loves it. And the dog is a poster I got from work, (PetSmart :twisted: )

I get anything I want for his viv for an incredible "discount" :mrgreen:

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom