UVB help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Personally, I would go with the reptisun if you have that option. I only use the reptiglo as a absolute last choice.

Sly

Hatchling Member
You can get any size reptisun on amazon... thats where i bought my bulb and matching fixture.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
the only problem is that my mom wont buy me one becaus ei have a not used reptiglo 10.0 flourecent tube right here and i dont have the money right now but im seeing if a pet store will trade in with me for it idk i will figure something out

Fuzzyviper

Hatchling Member
You can usually bring the bulb back to the store as a return if it was purchased recently. The crappy part is that they will probably throw it out even if it's unused but that's policy. You should be able to get your money back. As another poster said, they will either bother the dragon's eyes or work out just fine. My store only sells Reptiglo and I always mention the Reptisun but say the Reptiglo is okay as long as you keep an eye on your dragon's eyes.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well I'm returning it fro
Where I got it and I got to order one off amazon so my beardie didn't have UVB Friday and now till Tuesday or Monday I hope he will be ok actually with out it he's been pretty active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom