Updates on Marley (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwick

sooo had to change her name because it turns out it is a girl so i named her Marley :) shes getting very big so fast its crazy

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01641.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01646.jpg

Bwick

Original Poster
thanks everybodyy :) shes asleep on my chest right now at the moment ;p poor little pooper had a busy day, had her vet checkup and she checked out with a clean bill of heath :)

Bwick

Original Poster
haha, why thankyouuu it was a cricket dispenser thingamajig but they kept jummping out when id try to put them in it so now i just use it as one of marl's basking rocks ;p she seems to really love it

Bwick

Original Poster
heres some more pics from today, had the urg to take some pics of her, they are so fun to take pictures of, my girlfriend thinks im crazy ;p :oops: :shock: :D :D

DSC01832.jpg

DSC01837.jpg

DSC01816.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

DSC01822.jpg

DSC01823.jpg

DSC01830.jpg

Bath timmeeeeeee

Bwick

Original Poster
yes i know, she can be quite the little devious one at times :p but shes a sweetheart and im happy to have her :)

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Marley is quite the handsome little devil and looks very happy. BTW interesting set up you got him in, do you have a thread for it or more photos somewhere. What is with the wire rack? :D

Bwick

Original Poster
Beardednoob":1eba76oo said:
Marley is quite the handsome little devil and looks very happy. BTW interesting set up you got him in, do you have a thread for it or more photos somewhere. What is with the wire rack? :D

haha yea shes quite the little devil sometimes ;p hahah and thanks it is interesting hahah but it works, and the rack is just what my tank is on, i think i have a picture here somewheres ill find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom