tips for getting vivi out easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still young? If so give it time. My male we got younger and he was all over the place at first. Took a good few weeks to calm down and get acclimated to being held and more importantly being caught to pick him up

beardeddragonlover2

Original Poster
Yeah she is still young at least 4 months. She didn't give me much issues getting her out this time. How long will it take for her to get use to being in a harness?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They don't tend to like the constriction of the harnesses. Putting it on her will likely always be a struggle. You could try different types of harnesses. There are some folks on here that have homemade harnesses that are less restrictive than the leather ones you can buy at the pet store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseSkull
Top Bottom