This don't look like a healthy poo to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDMom22

Juvie Member
What do you say? Whats the orangeish looking thing there? Too much worms? :study:

SANY0245.jpg

SANY0247.jpg

remi1

Juvie Member
Yeah... that's the first thing that came to my mind, but would the urate be that orange and that mucous-y, jelly-like if it were Ca overdose? It almost looks like it's attached to the poop rather than part of the urate, but maybe not.

Maybe you could run over his diet with us as well? How is his behavior and feeding? Normal?

my3sons

Yeah i have to agree with Remi-if that is normal them my beardies must be messed up because i never seen that before....

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
could be partially digested suppers. It just happens from time to time.
Even with raising over 300 dragons in the past year and a half I dont see it everyday, but it does happen from time to time.

remi1

Juvie Member
TheWolfmanTom":b9019 said:
could be partially digested suppers. It just happens from time to time.
Even with raising over 300 dragons in the past year and a half I dont see it everyday, but it does happen from time to time.

Interesting. Thank you!

BDMom22

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Its normally NOT in his poop. He pooped everyday since and its not there. Just scared me to see that. What do you mean excatly by too much calicium though?

As far as supers, he has about 10 lil ones throughout the day. He loves his greens, and he has some phoenix worms too

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
different things digest at diff speeds.
your dragon is ok.
give calcium about 3 to 4 times a week on his bugs and your good.

Dhaphaos

I noticed this semi orange poop exactly like the pic when my 6 week old sed the bathroom this morning. I've been dusting his morning crickets everyday. I'll cut back on the calcium supplement to 3-4x a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom