Scales don't look right

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Hi there everyone!

Hazel has some scales that are dark and she recently shed so I have no idea if my brother pulled on the shed because he pulls shed off of our lizards but it looks like she is forming stress marks.

Tank temps are 95 and backing spot and 75 on the cool. I let her out everyday in the sun for Vitamin D in a box thing and I feed her Various foods like Crickets, Dubias, Waxworms, and hornworms. I put unpasteurized Honey on them but I don't know what is wrong but they don't look right. Help? Other then that she looks pretty healthy.

Attachments

• 16905564908634438895718173192265.jpg
    16905564908634438895718173192265.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 1690556586411620998552884891751.jpg
    1690556586411620998552884891751.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 66

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi there everyone!

Hazel has some scales that are dark and she recently shed so I have no idea if my brother pulled on the shed because he pulls shed off of our lizards but it looks like she is forming stress marks.

Tank temps are 95 and backing spot and 75 on the cool. I let her out everyday in the sun for Vitamin D in a box thing and I feed her Various foods like Crickets, Dubias, Waxworms, and hornworms. I put unpasteurized Honey on them but I don't know what is wrong but they don't look right. Help? Other then that she looks pretty healthy.
Please tell him to quit pulling the shed off -- hes going to damage the scales cause bleeding and then infection then your in trouble

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Please tell him to quit pulling the shed off -- hes going to damage the scales cause bleeding and then infection then your in trouble
I have told him to stop many times which he's eventually stopped after our Gecko bit him for peeling it off about a week ago. I just added more honey and shes currently basking under her light. I also just gave her green salad with dubias.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have told him to stop many times which he's eventually stopped after our Gecko bit him for peeling it off about a week ago. I just added more honey and shes currently basking under her light. I also just gave her green salad with dubias.
Ok as long as he has quit--- let the shed do its thing-

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom