The loss of my Beardie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Im so sorry you and your buddy had to be parted.
When I lost Dex the pain was indescribable.
Just as diamc says you must have been such a wonderful beardie slave to have spent 11 long years together.
I didnt know what to do after I lost Dex, but she guided me to find Ruben, who is my big brave boy.
Another dragon can never ease the pain, but maybe there is another little guy out there who needs a loving home.

We are all here to help you get through this, we are all here to hear stories and see photos of Hannibal if it helps ease your pain aswell.

Sleep well Hannibal.

dragundude

Original Poster
As I had hoped, this site has brought much comfort and support! Thank you kindly to all that offered such words of spirit..................As I shall miss Hannibal, and remember him fondly and with much joy..........Life must inevitably move forward, and so shall I!
This summer will find me with a new friend from the good folks @ "Fire & Ice Dragons"!
Sincerely,
AnG

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I'm very sorry to hear about Hannibal. Unfortunately so many of us here know the pain of losing a beloved friend. As others have said, it's obvious that you took very good care of Hannibal because he looked so good and lived to such a ripe old age. I know that your new beardie buddy will be just as spoiled, and that Hannibal fully approves. I hope that you'll stick around the site and share pictures and stories with us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom