The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
OMG, is today her b-day?!? My gf down near Atlanta that I just stayed with ~ her b-day is today!!! BTW where IS Dawn ~ do I need to worry that I scared her away? I swear I was on my bestest behaviour ~ although, CJ is a whole 'nother story... he never behaves! (I can dress up my family, but I cannot take 'em out!)

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
oh, duh ~ blonde moment!!! or mentalpause moment!!! She was getting ready for a week-long family shindig, her mom got a rental cottage on the beach and last Sunday she was getting the cottage ready :) Sorry, so many miles of driving made my mind go thhhhpppppp

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
If we are lucky she might pop in and tell us how the family reunion went or her visit from Thing 2.

Dawn?
Where the heck are you lady?
I miss you!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
ummmm, so has anyone seen Dawn? (not me, the other one!) She hasn't been on since August 23, and that was only for one post ~ hope everything is ok??? I wonder if her evil twin has taken over and locked her in the closet? :shock:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Dawn...Thing 2, I am worried about her too. :roll: :(
I sent her a PM on August 30th and she has never opened it. :( :?
Won't do any good to send her an email because she never checks them. :lol:

I hope all is well with her an her family.
Hoping it's just her evil twin.

Gulf Brat! Where are you? We miss your ornery butt!!!

MONKEY20PAJAMAS.jpg

An it would be nice to hear how the babies are doing. :wink:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hi Everyone! :D

I am still alive and have not fallen off the edge of the earth, although I believe I was clinging on to the sides a few times. :lol:
Life has been keeping me busy.
Rex and Bliggy are doing well. They are starting to slow down for the season which of course means more napping. They do however enjoy all of their outdoor time in the warm Florida sunshine.
I am going on a trip down to Key West in a few weeks and am already starting the worrying about my FIL taking care of all my critters.
Bonnie I don't worry about, because the FIL is a dog lover and will spoil her rotten. She will actually be staying with him. I do worry about Rex, Bliggy and Peanut(cat), who will all be at home. He will check on them daily, but I still worry none the less. Last time we went on vacation, my FIL called me to report that everything was fine with the animals and to let me know that bearded dragons do indeed taste like chicken :shock: . Yes, he has a warped sense of humor... hehe... just like me.
Anyway.. gotta go, but will check back in soon.
I miss you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom