Swimming in food bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleydmj

Hatchling Member
Hello, my 10 week old is getting in her food bowl with greens and pheonix worms eating some and squirming around as if she can't walk right but she is fine walking outside of the bowl.
Any ideas?

Sauzo

Sub-Adult Member
I'd say just playing around. My 10 week old doesn't believe in veggies so she goes in and sprays em all over the place after eating 2-6 pieces from my hand like she's the queen of sheba :p

Killzone3265

Juvie Member
my guy likes to tear apart EVERYTHING in his home lol, sometimes i come back and his food dishes are on the opposite side of the tank, even upside down

Sauzo

Sub-Adult Member
Lol I picture Harley doing that in a few months. As of right now, her dishes are too heavy and wide for her to tip or push but she does claw up the corners of the paper towels and go under em and push those around. That combined with doing superman leaps from the top of her log to her hammock and over to the stack of bricks she has to climb on as well. Gotta love how comical beardies can be.

Ashleydmj

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Haha that is funny! At first it looked like she had MBD... But only in her bowl. Lol she is very active. I've never had a juvenile so crazy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom