Sunny&Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather85

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oki05":4plmqouu said:
Sunny and Spike are so cute. I cant wait to see them both grown
thanks :D they are my babies along with Dusty my cat Lola the rescued puppy,Freddie the fire belly frog 5 piranhas my 7yr old son my 5yr old daughter and my 30 yr old boyfriend(heheh I like listing him as one of my children)

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
lol ur 30 year old bf is ur child thats funny ihad 2 fire belly toads once and they were intresting pets

Heather85

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oki05":ka4w3e93 said:
lol ur 30 year old bf is ur child thats funny ihad 2 fire belly toads once and they were intresting pets
they are.. Freddie is in a 10gallon tank which is filled 3/4 of the way with water and has a floating dock in it and fish in the water... he loves it although he scared the crap out of me the other day when he decided to just sit at the bottom of the water.. I pulled him out thinking he was going to drown only for him to hop off his dock right back in the water... we were starting to think he was trying to commit suicide but then we figured he was just visiting the fish...

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
cute picture big kisses for him. My fire bellies were my grandmothers then she gave them to me and she told me I couldn't hold them because they were poisonous I never knew if they were or weren't so I just never did. Are they?

Heather85

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oki05":hhun2u83 said:
cute picture big kisses for him. My fire bellies were my grandmothers then she gave them to me and she told me I couldn't hold them because they were poisonous I never knew if they were or weren't so I just never did. Are they?
no we take Freddie out all the time.. my son loves to use him to scare my sisters :lol:

Heather85

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oki05":382h5rmj said:
Well thats good to know they aren't after almost 6-7 years of them passing away :(
yea that sucks but atleast you know for future references :D

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
yeah but i dont think i will ever get fire belly frogs again once you go beard you never go back :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
So to answer your question, no there is no such thing as a fat baby, they need lots of protein to grow well. So you just keep doing what you're doing & let them eat as much as they can.

Here's the site to the nutrition chart, it's a wonderful chart that was compiled by the owner of the site that runs a rescue in Oregon, I've been checking it out for the 7 years I've owned beardies: http://www.beautifuldragons.com under Nutrition. There's even a list of flowers, leave and such that are safe for them to eat. Rubio and Gabriel love to eat impatient plants, I buy them a few every summer & so when they get outside time on the balcony, they climb right up and chomp away. It's their summer treat!

That's for those great pics, it's great to see them out and active and loved by your daughter, so cute, both of them!

Heather85

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":3q38xj8l said:
So to answer your question, no there is no such thing as a fat baby, they need lots of protein to grow well. So you just keep doing what you're doing & let them eat as much as they can.

Here's the site to the nutrition chart, it's a wonderful chart that was compiled by the owner of the site that runs a rescue in Oregon, I've been checking it out for the 7 years I've owned beardies: http://www.beautifuldragons.com under Nutrition. There's even a list of flowers, leave and such that are safe for them to eat. Rubio and Gabriel love to eat impatient plants, I buy them a few every summer & so when they get outside time on the balcony, they climb right up and chomp away. It's their summer treat!

That's for those great pics, it's great to see them out and active and loved by your daughter, so cute, both of them!
oh ok thanks because I don't want an obese beardie lol and thank you she loves her Spike!

Heather85

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
aawww I just caught Sunny stretching his beard..to cute! .... I think someones getting ready for a shed! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Heather85

Hatchling Member
Original Poster

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
The first two pics didn't come out, but the video and other pics were so cute. Don't think he got enough crickets, though, his expression was "so where are the rest" :lol: He's a great hunter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom