Something in nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's just a nose plug. The skin along the inside of the nostril is going to shed. Don't pull at it, but it will eventually come loose and look like a small plug or spike of skin.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
+1. My dragon just blew 2 out his nose yesterday--one each side. They fell off before I had a chance to take a pic--it was HI_larious. :lol:

Deathtrack123

Original Poster
Ok thanks I thought it was something more serious some people recommend pulling them out but I was not planning on doing that lol

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Deathtrack123":219xx5mb said:
Ok thanks I thought it was something more serious some people recommend pulling them out but I was not planning on doing that lol
Never pull shed off a lizard (snakes are different). If a beardie is having trouble rubbing shed off itself, a bath usually helps, or gentle rubbing with a super-mushy (baby) toothbrush. But give it a chance--they're usually pretty good about taking care of things themselves. They've been doing it for millions of years w/o our help. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom