Slips first time outside ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG23

Hatchling Member
So the sun was shining and it was warm outside for the first time this year in Michigan and I had to show Sliptornavich the world.
85583-3052967559.jpg

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gave her another 3 minutes outside again later in the day and I'm impressed besides the tail up in the air she wasn't really scared and she had some blackness going on but nothing that I haven't seen before I figured she would be really stressed but nope she seemed very interested in the world outside! One thing I thought was cool was she never took her eye off me as if she we're asking if it was ok to roam around and when I sat down next to her she relaxed even more!! Cant believe how attached I am to a lizard, never thought it would turn out like this. She's my little buddy for sure.
85583-86850557.jpg

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
No she didn't. She is so easy about everything her first time ever out there was yesterday and her tail was straight up in the air and today she was calm no upward tail just a happy and trusting dragon. Hopefully the weather stays nice so we can do this more!!

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Slip got to have another 7 minutes outside today. So much fun see her play when shes feeling better such a big difference. Her colors get so bright when i bring her back inn
85583-2752980814.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom