Rogue- Please Visit This Link!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody! My name is Jessie. I'm 16 and have been in love with beardies since I was a little girl. Due to financial issues (and the fact my mom hates anything scally) I could never get one. Until this year. I finally got a job, allowing me to buy my first bearded dragon! With out further ado I give you ROUGE!
561152_318458814912736_2012932448_n.jpg

I rescued her from a very poorly cared for petsmart. She was in a 10 gallon tank with woodchip bedding, and they only fed her like 5 large crickets once a week. It was awful!!!!!!! It was love at first sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I took her home. She was a little fire cracker. She didn't have one second of relocation stress and she warmed up to me on like the third day. She's currently sleeping on my shoulder. I've had her for two months now and I couldn't be happier!!

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
It's getting late into the summer and there's nothing for us teenagers to do at this time of the year, so I was going to talk about absolutely nothing in this post, that was until I looked up about ten seconds ago. I had been letting Rogue roam a round the livingroom and she was just sitting there for the longest time. I looked up and she wasn't there anymore. At first I started freaking out, my mom would kill me if I lost her in the house. Then I saw her...
P8240025.jpg

She had climbed into one of my new hightops and just sat there. I swear she couldn't have been to comfortable and the smell couldn't have been to pleasant! :lol: It was adorable!!
Here are some other pictures from her runabout.
P8240016.jpg

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I think I may have posted this twice but I can't seem to find it, so I'm posting it again. Today was a very hot day out, perfect to take Rogue out to play. The first thing she did was start eating the grass, silly little girl. Then out of the blue she started playnig hide n seek. I don't know what else to call it. She would hide under the piles of mowed grass until I came to find her. Then she would run and hide under another one. It was so cute!!! Here are some pictures. Sorry about the quality my good camera broke.
DSCF0072.jpg

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ok, so this may be a stupid question. I bought a bunch of crickets in a box yesterday and I got a huge one that looked kind of funny. It was huge and black with enormous crumpled wings. I'd post a picture but it wouldn't hold still so I could get one. Is that normal or is something wrong with the cricket? I don't want to give Rogue a bad cricket and make her sick. I think I might be worrying to much, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
noelerhard":2kdo6u2u said:
Ok, so this may be a stupid question. I bought a bunch of crickets in a box yesterday and I got a huge one that looked kind of funny. It was huge and black with enormous crumpled wings. I'd post a picture but it wouldn't hold still so I could get one. Is that normal or is something wrong with the cricket? I don't want to give Rogue a bad cricket and make her sick. I think I might be worrying to much, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Not a stupid question at all. It is probably a full grown adult cricket that didn't do well with shedding so it's wings are crumpled. It may be too big for Rogue anyway. You could probably just toss it outside for a outside creature to get it. :D

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
TheWerewolf":3u0pqmlu said:
[Not a stupid question at all. It is probably a full grown adult cricket that didn't do well with shedding so it's wings are crumpled. It may be too big for Rogue anyway. You could probably just toss it outside for a outside creature to get it. :D

Hey, it is a little too big for her. That's what I thought too. Thanks for the feed back!

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I just tried to give Rouge her final feeding for the night and she wouldn't eat anything. It's been this way for a couple days now. I tried crickets, kale, mustard greens, turnip greens, and mealworms. She took a bite of mustard and just spit it out, ate one mealworm (and those are her favorite), and just glass danced when I put her in her cricket feeding tank. I have a seperate tank for feed her crickets so I don't have to touch them. I'm scared of bugs :oops: I hope nothing is wrong. I figure she just wasn't hungry, but even that is odd for her. If it goes on any longer I'm really going to be worried. I just rearranged her cage, could it have something to do with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom