rack-type systems for multiple feeder bins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbasmom

Juvie Member
Got a friend who is asking, so I'm wondering, does anyone who has multiple dubia bins in a rack-type system? Would you use a heat tape in that instance? Thanks!

Cowabunga

Hatchling Member
You could... To avoid needing to I have a single 60 gal instead of 3 20s but that is on top of my other 4 25 and or 20gal bins which all use flexwatt but each bin has its own piece just because that's how it happened.

kimbasmom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Cowabunga":2smg6pyp said:
You could... To avoid needing to I have a single 60 gal instead of 3 20s but that is on top of my other 4 25 and or 20gal bins which all use flexwatt but each bin has its own piece just because that's how it happened.

So do you just affix the flexwatt to each bin? That's the question I wasn't sure to answer for them. I just have two bins using one heating pad (the other bin was a deal too good to pass up, though I only have two and occasionally sell the excess locally.)

Really appreciate your answering my question.

Cowabunga

Hatchling Member
kimbasmom":h0tdfr9m said:
Cowabunga":h0tdfr9m said:

So do you just affix the flexwatt to each bin? That's the question I wasn't sure to answer for them. I just have two bins using one heating pad (the other bin was a deal too good to pass up, though I only have two and occasionally sell the excess locally.)

Really appreciate your answering my question.

I sound like a broken record but feel free to check out my "Colony rebirth" thread here in the feeder section and it will answer all your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom