R.I.P. Rocky 6/20/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
I saw the title edit and started bawling.

I think he knew you were coming to save him, Morgan, so he held on to wait for a place where he could be comfortable before he let go. (((HUGS)))
He will bless you for your kindness and love.

RIP, sweet Rocky.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Morgan, I am SO very sorry. Must have been very hard news for you to hear while you were on vacation. :( Rocky knew you loved him and tried everything you could to make him better. He died happy and content because of YOU. Thank you for sharing his life with you with us.

R.I.P. sweet Rocky
Here's the poem to go along with the picture that Dawn posted.
1612553rgscujldjb.gif

Phoebe

Hatchling Member
:( I saw the title edit and I started crying this is such a shock I thought he was going to pull through and we all saw how he was getting better. RIP Rocky you're an insperation to all the other beardies and I'm glad you had a few happy weeks in your life

MarleyMoe

Hatchling Member
R.I.P Rocky

Tastiger you've done a brilliant job and made his last few weeks happy, safe and loved. He couldn't have asked for any more given the circumstances.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Morgan,

I am so sorry you lost little Rocky! :cry: He knew that he was coming to a loving home, to rest. I know it is so devastating, but you did the best you could with the situation, & I know he was grateful for you.

Tracie

Fortunate

Hatchling Member
I cant believe it!!
I'm so sorry for your loss!
You did all you could for him and more!
He is probably telling all his new friends over the rainbow bridge about the amazing woman who found him and gave him the best care possible!

You are an angel and an inspiration to everyone!

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Im so terribly sorry for your loss. You gave Rocky a nice loving home where he could feel safe. You did alot for him, and Im sure he appreciates everything little thing you did. You are a saint for rescuing him and giving him TLC. I hope your pain heals soon.
RIP Rocky.
:cry:

Nuka042

Hatchling Member
I know nothing I say can take the pain away and no matter how how I try, I can't imagine the amount of pain you are going though. However I do know that Rocky loved you and was eternally grateful for you saving him and showing him true love and care. You are an example of what we all should be: loving, caring, and willing to help no matter how bleak the situation seems. And Rocky will forever be remembered, loved and missed on these boards. He will serve as a reminder of all the other dragons and pets out there in horrible homes who need to be saved and shown loved and act as that flame under our butts to go out there and save them. My prayers go out to you, your family, and most importantly Rocky.

MomOf2Kiddos

Hatchling Member
:cry: I'm so sorry to hear that Rocky passed. I was so hoping for a recovery and that he would have a long time to enjoy his new life. Even though his time with you was short Morgan, I'm sure he finally knew what love was. You did a really good thing. I'ma go cry now.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
i went to get all of his stuff from the vet..they all loved him and had made him a little harness for him so that he could go out in the sun. everyone was shocked that he passed away because he seemed like he had turned the corner :cry: all of your kind words help so much

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
I'm sorry... I read Rockys thread, the whole thing and was extremely touched. Rocky was an inspiration to everyone and won't be forgotten. The rainbow bridge thing made me tear... I thought of a bunch of people who lost beardies, myself included being reunited with them... :'(

coastergirl946

Hatchling Member
I've tried to type out a response to this several times about how thankful I am for people like you and that at least he was able to know love before he died, and I can't do so without crying because I think about the fact that so many horribly treated animals die in pain and suffering.. yet you were able to stop that from happening for him. He needed you to rescue him and show him how pets should be treated. Please know that you have my deepest sympathy. I am so sorry you had to go through this.. I know your heart is in the right place.

Charlos101

Hatchling Member
I dont really know much about Rocky, but when i read this i started to cry,
Rocky has had a wonderful life with you and you should be so proud of what you have done for him!!!
R.I.P Rocky :(

jemiluc

Hi, I'm new to the website and I kept hearing about Rocky's story. Well, I just read about Rocky's story and I just wanted to say how AWESOME you are. It's comforting to know that there are still kind, wonderful and truly generous people out there. I'm so sorry for your loss. And kudos to all of you who helped, donated and supported Morgan thru all of this. I'm so glad I found this wonderfully inspiring site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom