R.I.P. Rocky 6/20/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
I'm really sorry to say this but I got a text from Morgan (TASTIGER) Just moments ago, her vet called this afternoon to tell her Rocky has passed away while she was gone on her vacation. His kidneys failed, she is unable to post this due to being on vacation and asked me to post this for her.

R.I.P Rocky 6-20-2011

He died well loved and cared for
We will all love and miss you Rocky.

~Kitsune_Gem

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
Oh My God...this is the most awful news. I'm in shock :cry:

Morgan, you did a great thing and I can't imagine how hard this must be, but you did more for that little angel than anyone and I know he loved you

Prouddragonmama

Juvie Member
Oh no no no :cry: r.i.p. Rocky. We will all miss the pics and updates :(. Thanks for fighting long enough fir everyone to hear your fighting story.... You will be missed
Morgan you are in my prayers! Thank you for showing him love! (hugs)

sheri85

Juvie Member
This just breaks my heart. I am glad that rocky was loved and well cared for in his final days.

That said, I'd like to kick the previous owner. Rocky deserved better. I'm just sorry his better time with morgan was so short.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
This makes me so sad.. I was so looking forward to updated posts that he was doing good again, and happy.

R.I.P. Rocky you will be missed by all! :(

Jess

Extreme Poster
Poor baby. :( At least he is no longer suffering. He is all plump and happy over the Rainbow Bridge now. RIP Rocky.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Morgan thanks you all for your kind words and will be back later,

She currently cant read all your kind words with out breaking down crying.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
thanks you everyone i was truly shocked, im still in shock..he was doing so much better and was starting to gain weight. i guess his body was just too weak atleast he had a few weeks of comfort and love. R.I.P. Rocky you will be missed :cry:

mellu

Juvie Member
Thank you, Tastiger for giving Rocky the love he deserved. At least this way he got to experience real love and proper care so he went knowing people aren't all bad. Bless him.

evanescent

Juvie Member
you did well and tried your best..
he was probably happier in the short time that you had him than he'd ever been.
you were his angel, and i'm sure he really appreciated that.

rest in peace, Rocky.. you lived a tough life, fought hard, and will be missed dearly. :c

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Poor Rocky! :( This just breaks my heart.

Morgan... you did an exceptional job caring for and loving Rocky. I know you will miss him, but take comfort in knowing he is no longer suffering and is in a better place now.

Rocky... you were a true fighter, sweet boy. May you find peace on the other side.

rainbow-bridge.jpg

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Oh no!!! I don't know what to say, it looked like he was starting to come back, I guess all the prior neglect was too much, I am so so sorry! :cry:
I am keeping you in my thoughts!

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Oh, Tastiger, sending warm thoughts and a heartfelt I am so sorry for your loss. Very bittersweet...he had so much love finally thanks to you~~~~~

RowenJade

Juvie Member
I barely even know what to post...I've been crying all last night and now this morning. Morgan all I can say is I admire you for the loving care you gave him, and I hope we can all be of comfort to you in our time of loss. This is just heartbreaking. :(

Dawn - that picture of the rainbow bridge just made me start bawling...I know he's up there with my other two. Rest in Peace Rocky - you were an inspirational fighter and you brought hope to us all. I'm sorry for the life you lived, but I hope that now you can look back and at least remember Morgan's love through it all. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom