R.I.P. Rocky 6/20/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Cute! The difference in him already is AMAZING!!! He has a little sparkle in his eyes that definately wasn't there before. :love5:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aww! Love the pics! :D
I think Rocky is looking so good. I'm glad to hear he is holding his head up more. That means he is getting stronger. YAY!!!
Way to go Rocky! You are the MAN! :blob8:

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Yay! I have a beardie that doesn't eat on his own. I have tried EVERYTHING.. but he just won't eat.. So he gets veggie slurries 4x a week, and critical care 1x a week, and he will eat and eat and eat the critical care like there's no tomorrow..

Rocky definately does have a sparkle in his eye.. he looks like he's gaining a bit of weight too!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Morgan,

The bridge above his eyes has risen dramatically! Keep up the great work with him, that is amazing.
It looks like he is starting to feel a lot better now, so hopefully he will continue to get better each day.

Tracie

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Drache613":3tepb10v said:
The bridge above his eyes has risen dramatically!

That's so true! I had to look back at the pictures to see for myself. What does that mean when that bridge is flat like his was?

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
NightmareDisco":1cfxw6le said:
This may be a dumb question, but does he walk?
yes he walks but hes really weak and has no muscle.

i dont know if this is bad news or not.. this morning he was fine but when i walked down a couple hours later he was on his back and he look dead...he has flipped himself over several times today. hes not shaking or anything.. any ideas?

RowenJade

Juvie Member
TASTIGER":s7lf7idh said:
NightmareDisco":s7lf7idh said:
i dont know if this is bad news or not.. this morning he was fine but when i walked down a couple hours later he was on his back and he look dead...he has flipped himself over several times today. hes not shaking or anything.. any ideas?

Whatever this is, whether an accident or not, it's VERY important that he doesn't get flipped over for too long. A lizard on its back can die very easily, and he's already weak. :(

I hope he is okay...when is your next vet vist?

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Can you try rolling up two hand towels and putting them on either side of him? I would think he's too weak to push away the towels too much. If it was an accident that he flipped over at least towels might help prevent it from happening again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom