R.I.P. JUDAS :( :( R.I.P MISTY :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my new girl, she is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch and was born on 7/17. Her proud parents are Ms. Tiggs & PVT Blaze. As we know, all Barb's beardies are spoiled.
She had a long trip from CA yesterday, all the way to NY. She arrived 12:30 today. She is gorgeous, has orange colored eyes and is a real sweetie.
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I had a problem with Photobucket, promise to put up more pics later. She had a bath, ate a few greens & a little squash as well as 2 crickets. She has been cuddled quite a bit already. And, as Barbara knows, she loves to run up your hand & arm when you try to put her back in. :D
Her stress marks are gone right now, she laid on my lap and snuggled into my hand. :shock:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
We are anxious too Lori. Wait until Josh sees pictures of those adorable babies, makes me get choked up and feel happy at the same time.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Now that's good news to hear that you're definitely going to take one of Digi & Pookie's babies. And I so enjoyed seeing that pics you posted, so many memories you all have of all your babies. I know they're with Roger & my babies & they have a special place in my memory garden, too, now. I have to get over there to check out the flowers & see how they're doing, haven't had a minute but will do that this week.

I just checked out this thread, as didn't get a notice in my email & I missed about 3 pages! I've been following Angeline's thread & she looks great. I know how much you miss Misty & Judas, but again, you have such good memories of them all, like me with my girls & Roger. They'll always have a special place in your heart!
HUGs
Deb

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
diamc":2itzjkrv said:
We are anxious too Lori. Wait until Josh sees pictures of those adorable babies, makes me get choked up and feel happy at the same time.
(dang it, I'm shedding tears again)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Deb, I know I've told you before but it is so nice that you have included our babies in your "memory garden." I'm sure Roger is taking great care of all of our special beardies that have passed over, that gives us all some comfort.

Yes, they'll always have a special place in our hearts.

Goonie":2xznj0fb said:
diamc":2xznj0fb said:
(dang it, I'm shedding tears again)
Sorry Gina, didn't mean to make you cry again. Josh is just so lost and it's hard for him to see the empty tank in his bedroom. I ended up putting the stuffed moose in there right where Judas spent most of his time. He loved that moose and it's the same stuffy that he pulled around the livingroom carpet and had his "way with" a few years ago. :lol: So, at least the tank isn't empty. He is so looking forward to seeing those babies and talks about them a lot.

Thanks Michele. It was hard narrowing it down to one picture each but I felt that I made great choices.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Diane, never apologize for someone shedding tears over your loss. We cry because we care.

Hope the moose could fill that little hole of emptiness until another beardie moves in.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Diane, never apologize for someone shedding tears over your loss. We cry because we care.
:wink:
Hope the moose could fill that little hole of emptiness until another beardie moves in.
I know it won't fill the empty hole but hopefully the moose will continue to help just a little.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
No, Diane, it won't fill the empty hole. It may help and it may help him remember the good times. We understand how bad you feel with all the losses you've suffered since May of 2011. Miss O's death was the one that was hardest on Bill as she was the most loving beardie we've ever seen. She needed to be loved and to love. When we knew she wasn't feeling well, Bill cried because it was after we'd lost Miss Y and we knew we may loose her. She looked up at me to ask "what can I do about this?" She wanted to make it better for Bill because of her love for us. I told her that he was crying because he loved her and didn't want to loose her. She understood.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Poor Bill. Miss O sounds a lot like Sabrina who was so very loving and smart. The day before I had to have her put to sleep, she couldn't move hardly at all. Paul was holding her and she used every bit of strength she had left to snuggle as closely as she could into Paul's neck. The tears were rolling down his cheeks and mine too. She was saying goodbye to him in the best way that she could. They are so smart and understand so much.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Yes, she was. Bill was teaching her words. He'd point to an object and say the name of the object repeatedly and she was learning words. She used to wander through the house looking for him, wondering where he was. She'd watch him lift weights. She loved to learn. People say they aren't smart but the ones we've had are/were very smart. No one can convince me otherwise.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hi Dawn, we REALLY missed you. How is everything going with you?

It's been rough, we lost 4 beardies in 13 months. :cry: You knew about us having to put Sabrina down last May but I don't think you knew that Gizmo died this February (he had been sick for quite a while), then Misty in May and Judas last Tuesday. We miss them all SO much. Judas had been slowing down and we could tell that his age was catching up to him but he was still active a few minutes a day and would attempt to act like he was still full of it but then would tire himself out. Last Tuesday, Angeline (Angie) arrived and we could tell that Judas was not having a good day at all and once he saw her, he went limp in Josh's hands and died a few hours later. We know now that he was waiting for us to get another beardie in this house so that we wouldn't be alone, that's just the way he was.

Angie is helping us to fill a small hole in our hearts. I have a thread about her if you want to see how beautiful she is. viewtopic.php?f=44&t=171245

Thanks for coming back to us Dawn.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Today is a hard day, 3 wks since Misty died and 1 wk since Judas passed. :(

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
There are going to be bad days, I found the same thing with Roger & Sweetie, but you know you have alot of friends that love you & are thinking of you today, including me,
Hugs
Deb

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
you know you have alot of friends that love you & are thinking of you today, including me.
Yes, I certainly do know that Deb and it does help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom