R.I.P. JUDAS :( :( R.I.P MISTY :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my new girl, she is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch and was born on 7/17. Her proud parents are Ms. Tiggs & PVT Blaze. As we know, all Barb's beardies are spoiled.
She had a long trip from CA yesterday, all the way to NY. She arrived 12:30 today. She is gorgeous, has orange colored eyes and is a real sweetie.
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I had a problem with Photobucket, promise to put up more pics later. She had a bath, ate a few greens & a little squash as well as 2 crickets. She has been cuddled quite a bit already. And, as Barbara knows, she loves to run up your hand & arm when you try to put her back in. :D
Her stress marks are gone right now, she laid on my lap and snuggled into my hand. :shock:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
She might be small enough for one hand but it takes two hands to put her back...she'd much rather be out keeping an eye on the humans or snuggling.

Little bit of stress but not bad for such a journey.
Not bad enough to keep her from eating something, that's great. :D

Looking at your pic's from today she definately looks like she is preparing for a body shed.

Gratz Diane!
And most of all thank-you for giving that precious little girl a forever home. :love5:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Barbara, I want to thank you and Frank for giving her such a great start. Considering all the changes from yesterday, I would say she is doing very well. The other pics I took show that she is more relaxed now. I love her orange eyes. :p

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Look at her big eyes! What a pretty girl you have there, Diane!
I can't wait to see more pics of your 'little' girl.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Hi Diane-

I started to post earlier and Lilly came and wrote "7777777". I think she might be trying to say something about luck. Maybe that your lucky that Barbara raised such a good dragon and she had a safe trip? Anyway, Lilly changed pages before I got a chance to submit it. But I wanted to tell you that I am glad your beautiful girl got safely home and I hope to see many more pictures when she gets settled!

Sara

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone, we're all in love already. My big tough hubby is upstairs with her now, he turned the radio on & is whistling to her, she's looking right at him. :D

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Oh Diane, she's so beautiful, you must be thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With such a great start with Barb, and now with you, she's going to be very spoiled, and rightly so, I'm glad we'll get daily info on her.

Are you really considering on changing her name?

fez09

Extreme Poster
YAY!! She made it safe and sound! She's gorgeous (of course) She looks alot like Fiona, I love watching Fiona's siblings grow too! Congrats!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Well you already heard everything from me today but I have to post something so I dont lose the thread...lol just kidding.I still cant get over the sweet eyes she has...what a cutie!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Her eyes are such a pretty orange color. Guess what, she ate 3 small dubias AND 15 crickets. I had been trying to give her feeders on & off all day, but she let me know when she was hungry, she got ansy then started licking & making chomping noises. I set her down on the carpet & she kept trying to pull pieces off. So, I removed the back legs from a cricket & chomped that down so fast. She also ran around a little. Her belly is paunchy now & she's up digesting. I think I'm gonna have a little eating machine. :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
That's because they had so much TLC. :D She also feeds them a side of beef while her and Frank eat hotdogs. :silent:

I have a whole bunch of pics and Photobucket won't let me use the bulk loader so I have to do them one by one. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom