R.I.P. JUDAS :( :( R.I.P MISTY :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my new girl, she is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch and was born on 7/17. Her proud parents are Ms. Tiggs & PVT Blaze. As we know, all Barb's beardies are spoiled.
She had a long trip from CA yesterday, all the way to NY. She arrived 12:30 today. She is gorgeous, has orange colored eyes and is a real sweetie.
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I had a problem with Photobucket, promise to put up more pics later. She had a bath, ate a few greens & a little squash as well as 2 crickets. She has been cuddled quite a bit already. And, as Barbara knows, she loves to run up your hand & arm when you try to put her back in. :D
Her stress marks are gone right now, she laid on my lap and snuggled into my hand. :shock:

Esther19

BD.org Addict
They are all good, Diane, but i will try to help.
Gizmo #3
Misty #1
Widge #1
Judas #2
Sabrina # 1 and 4
Best of luck in choosing! Not an easy task.

steph2one11

Hatchling Member
Very nice pictures your bear dies are beautiful :), I'm currently going through the same delema with calendar pics and have also posted them on here haha :lol: great minds think alike :D

Gizmo 4
Misty 2
Widge 1
Judas 1
Sabrina 4

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks Esther, I appreciate it.

It's ok Lori, sorry that you are so tired.

Thanks steph, you're right, it's not easy task. I'm glad to have your input. Good luck with your choices.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It was really hard to choose but I chose 2 of each:

Gizmo 1 & 3

Misty 1 & 3

Widge 1 & 3

Judas 3 & 4

Sabrina 2 & 4

All the pics were wonderful, I know how hard it was to pick out those few, but you chose well. Hope this helps, as I know you have to send in 2 of each.
Take care
Deb

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks Deb, that was a big help. Yes, I have to get going & get them sent in. I also have to take some Angie & Loki pics, the time sure does go fast.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks to all of you for taking a look. Gina, I appreciate your input and I know it was hard for you. The help did make it easier for me to narrow it down.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I submitted pics of all 5 of them. I went with 1 & 3 for Gizmo, 1 & 4 for Misty, 1 & 3 for Widge, 2 & 4 for Judas and 1 & 4 for Sabrina.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Awww, thanks for posting that. We miss all of them very badly, have some wonderful memories though. Judas was 10 yrs when he passed, had him that whole time and Misty was almost 3 yrs. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom