R.I.P. JUDAS :( :( R.I.P MISTY :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my new girl, she is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch and was born on 7/17. Her proud parents are Ms. Tiggs & PVT Blaze. As we know, all Barb's beardies are spoiled.
She had a long trip from CA yesterday, all the way to NY. She arrived 12:30 today. She is gorgeous, has orange colored eyes and is a real sweetie.
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I had a problem with Photobucket, promise to put up more pics later. She had a bath, ate a few greens & a little squash as well as 2 crickets. She has been cuddled quite a bit already. And, as Barbara knows, she loves to run up your hand & arm when you try to put her back in. :D
Her stress marks are gone right now, she laid on my lap and snuggled into my hand. :shock:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Diane, I know we talked earlier, but I want to say again how sorry I am this happened. Try to keep your head up, you'll be in my prayers.
Btw, I think/ hope (And I am fluent in teenage-speak after this year) that SpytFyre was just trying to say how shocked he/she was.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks Sara and I appreciate you talking to me earlier, I mean that.
Hopefully that is what SpytFyre was trying to say.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Diane, I just got home and read that Misty died. I'm sooo sorry. I am soo shocked! She was fine now she's gone. I know how much it hurts. Redrock was (we believe) 3 years and 3 months when she died. It hurts because they are soo young. I can't help wondering what went wrong. She should have been fine, unless something inside her wasn't right that no one could have foreseen. I just pray for God's comfort for you all in this loss.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It was my priviledge to be able to call you this am, know that you're in my prayers. I can understand your shock & I'm so glad Gina was there for you last night. I know it's not a comfort right now, but she's with Roger & her sister over the Rainbow Bridge. It is so hard to understand why she had to be taken so young. She'll be in your heart forever. I wish there was something else I could do for you.
knuffelplaatje014.gif

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Diane, I wanted to share my sympathy again because I know how much it hurts, especially since Misty was only about 3, I believe. I hope this helps some, we will be praying for you. I do know non of this was your fault. It seems to me that sometimes you can do every thing right and still loose them and that hurts a lot also. You have lost several beardies just in this year and that's just as hard as the 6 we lost in the 2 year period of 2006 and 2008. I still worry about loosing one of the two we have.
I hope this helps comfort you some.
sympathy_prayer.gif

Amy2

Hatchling Member
I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure Misty lived a very happy life, and she will live in your heart forever. I wish there was something I could do to help. Please take care...((((Hug)))).

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thank you all so much. I'm having a hard time actually, I miss her SO much. Judas is quite independant and Josh usually takes care of him and puts him to bed so I don't have any beardie to cater to and wrap up & give night-nights too, that's the hardest. I'm trying though.

I want to ask everyone to make sure to love your beardies as much as you can daily as you never know what the next day will bring.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Diane, Misty's death was such a shock to me and I know it was to you, also. I just wish we knew what happened. She should still be alive and craving your cuddles. I have been thinking and praying for you all day, inspite of my busy day. I also thought about how Barbara feels. I know she was your baby but she was Barbara's baby also.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
diamc":24f7cbsm said:
Thank you all so much. I'm having a hard time actually, I miss her SO much. Judas is quite independant and Josh usually takes care of him and puts him to bed so I don't have any beardie to cater to and wrap up & give night-nights too, that's the hardest. I'm trying though.
I know you must miss her dearly...I so feel your broken heart. :cry: :cry: :cry:
diamc":24f7cbsm said:
I want to ask everyone to make sure to love your beardies as much as you can daily as you never know what the next day will bring.
That is so very true.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hugs Diane, Love you!

Thank-you Lori! :love5:

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
iv been trying to find what to say to help ease the pain of her sudden loss...its horrible when they go so fast :(
all i can do is send you my love and hugs :cry:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Diane,

I am so sorry about little Misty. :cry: My heart is breaking for you. I know the loss is shocking & traumatic.
She was so very loved with you & never wanted for anything as she was well pampered.
I will be thinking about you & your family during this time. You are a wonderful person & I am sorry you are having to go through this.
She will never be gone from you.

XO,
Tracie

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks so much for the comforting words. It means more to me than I can convey. Unfortunately, most of you have gone through losing a beardie and know the heartbreak that goes along with it. They are SO much our babies! The mornings and evenings are very difficult for me and also walking in the door when I get home from work because she would always be looking at me with her happy colors on. I keep repeating in my mind "no more Misty" because it is still such a shock to me.

I am in the process of trying to find another very special beardie to adopt to help fill the hole in my heart. None will ever replace any of the others that have gone to Rainbow Bridge as their personalities are all so different. But, I feel the need to get another already. Gina very nicely offered me a Digi & Pookie baby when they are ready which I may very well take her up on with this very touching offer. It would be amazing having one of Misty's nieces or nephews to raise. No luck getting Misty & Judas to breed but at least I would be able to have part of Misty's heritage to help carry it on and I believe that would make Barbara happy too and I know Gina would be thrilled.

Thank you all so much again. It is so wonderful having such great and understanding friends here.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
That's a great idea, Diane! I was thinking about you getting one of their babies, knowing it will be 6 months at least before they are ready for a new home. I agree with you, it would be wonderful to have one of her nieces or nephews. I can see the baby beardie in question, delighting you and running all over his/her tank. It might be a good idea to take 2, one just isn't enough, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom