R.I.P. JUDAS :( :( R.I.P MISTY :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my new girl, she is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch and was born on 7/17. Her proud parents are Ms. Tiggs & PVT Blaze. As we know, all Barb's beardies are spoiled.
She had a long trip from CA yesterday, all the way to NY. She arrived 12:30 today. She is gorgeous, has orange colored eyes and is a real sweetie.
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I had a problem with Photobucket, promise to put up more pics later. She had a bath, ate a few greens & a little squash as well as 2 crickets. She has been cuddled quite a bit already. And, as Barbara knows, she loves to run up your hand & arm when you try to put her back in. :D
Her stress marks are gone right now, she laid on my lap and snuggled into my hand. :shock:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
fresnowitte":3ok38xmi said:
beardie parents":3ok38xmi said:
I wonder when she'll get her ornery back, that's when we'll know she's really back to normal.
Where's the "Like" button? LOL

Hi Diane!

Hope you are not melting on that side of the country...it feels like Florida here. YUK!!! Humidity sucks!
How's Gizmo doing?
LMAO if you ask Joe I never lost the ornery!

Diane
it sounds like all the babies are doing well! I am so happy to hear they are all eating and happy!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Vicky,
It is great to see you on the forum, does this mean you're feeling much stronger? You've been through hell & back! You're such a strong woman (even if little, like me!) it gives me much joy to see you getting back to normal. We've all missed you tons! How are your dragons doing, bet they're well taken care of, you do have 2 good slaves, after all!

nom.jpg
I couldn't resist this little pic, noms are good!

kittah_hug.jpg

Hug-2.jpg

HugCat.jpg

Just thought I'd send some hugs to you :D :D

More hugs,
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Are we hijacking Diane's thread? :lol:

Okay Vicky so maybe Lori should have said something more like... when we get to see your orneriness back.... we know you have your energy back which means your feeling much better and have time for us. :wink: :) Love ya! :D

Diane we are having very mild weather here this last week. No melting at the moment and no humidity. :blob8:
Hope you are done with the humidity too. Yuk! But I agree I'd rather be melting that freezing.

Darn it the middle of July I have to remember a bunch of beardie babies birthdays again. :lol: It's getting harder. :lol:

Let's start early with one I do remember...I know it's not till the 17th, but just in case I'd better say it now.

Happy 2nd Birthday Misty!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Guess I haven't been posting enough so the thread got hijacked a little, but that's ok. :p If it gets Vicky back here more, it's well worth it. :D (you better check in Vicky :wink:)

Misty appreciates the early Birthday wishes Barb. It's hard to believe that she is almost 2 yrs old already. Figured I would give an update on her. I think she's gonna be laying more eggs around her birthday or shortly after. She is still eating horns though but there was a nice soft urate in her tank and she had another in her bath tonight but no actual poop each time. :roll: She is also a little more active, I can't believe the size of her. So, we'll see what the next wk brings.

I'm happy to report that Gizmo is doing better than he was. I had to make adjustments in his tank temps since the AC has been running continuously to help with the 90 degree temps and high humidity so that affected the tank temps. For the last 2 days, it looked like he had eaten a few greens and some had been scattered around but hard to tell for sure but today, he ate almost all of them, that helped me realize that he must be feeling better. :p He is also now pooping on the opposite side of his tank which shows he's walking around. When he was really sick, he pooped right on his stone basking spot, right where he was standing or laying which was concerning. He ate 4 supers for Josh today and I think a few wax worms too. Also drank quite a bit of water drops off his nose tonight and was licking like crazy for baby food so he had some squash too. So, I'm hoping he's on the road to recovery. We're on vacation this wk (I have to work tomorrow though) so I'll be able to spend more time observing and catering to him.

Judas is still going strong, he sure loves the hornworms too. His T-Rex is due to be changed but I have NO idea of what to replace it with. Sure wish there was a good MVB on the market right now.

Well, that's about it for now. I definitely have to post more pics very soon...........

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks Christine for her birthday wishes. It actually seemed great to be able to give such a good report on all of them. Had been a while since I was able to do that. Hopefully Giz will continue to improve daily.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Diane, sorry about the hijack, I got the threads mixed up (brain fart :D :roll: seems to be happening alot, guess I'm overtired. That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!)

I'm so glad to hear that Gizmo is getting better & stronger and eating more. Congrats & being home for a week will help him alot too, especially since he loves cuddles :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (EARLY) TO MISTY, do you think she's going to be laying eggs again? Hope she's done with that soon. If Sweetie ever gets more eggs, I"m going to let her lay them in her tank, as I won't be home probably. And I don't think Jake will know what to do about it.

Hugs to you and your crew,
Deb

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
sweetiepie9":3r7cfky6 said:
Hi Diane, sorry about the hijack, I got the threads mixed up (brain fart :D :roll: seems to be happening alot, guess I'm overtired. That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!)

Deb

Deb, it will take your brain awhile to get back to normal. When my dad died (more than 6 years ago) it took my mother several months for her to think normally. Don't worry about it, we understand.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Oops, I forgot, Happy birthday (the only one I have gotten early) Misty! Don't give your mom too much trouble with more eggs, they are stressful for us slaves, we worry about you!

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
Hope you got my PM ...so sad..i haven't cried in about a year and coming on and reading about Sabrina did it for me.I think i needed it in a way.Hugs to all.
Cindy and Malibu

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Deb, it's perfectly fine. I'm sure you've seen other threads get hijacked when they aren't kept updated by the OP. And, I have to admit that I haven't been posting as frequently as I used to. :roll:

Actually Deb, Gizmo didn't do as well today as he did yesterday. Since I had to work, Paul gets them up in the morning and I think that really confused him, either that or he was pouting. He only ate 2 dubias, no greens and didn't really want to move around much today. I'm hoping he will be doing better tomorrow.

I'm not sure at this point if Misty is preparing to lay more eggs or not. She is still eating quite a bit of protein and not really hyper, so who knows. :dontknow: I sure hope Sweetie doesn't lay anymore, hope she is all done with that forever! I know you do too. Misty said thanks for the birthday wishes. :wink: Hugs to you and all your babies too.

Thanks Lori. I agree, the egg laying is as stressful for us as it is on them, if not more so.

Hi Cindy, I got your pm and responded. Thanks for your kind words. We still miss Sabrina terribly. I know we will never forget her. Hugs to you and Malibu too.

Thanks Katrina. I posted Happy Birthday wishes to your girls too. Where did those 2 years go?

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY MISTY. YOU ARE A REAL PLEASURE. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom