Pumpkin, Yenko & Hot Rod (UPDATED 4/21/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yenko, took some time to get him out without being bit. I just got more stubborn than he was, and made sure I handled him a little more frequently...also, made sure that he was calmed down before I put him back in his viv. Easiest way to get him settled was to hold him close to my chest with my hand over him... but he is still a baby... not sure how it would work with a little older beardie... good luck!

beardeddragonlover1

Hatchling Member
i had to put a hand towel over charlies head today to try and get him to calm down and it worked sort of. guess he was in a mad mood because i got him out after he got done eating

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Also, try picking him up right before you turn his lights on in the morning, while he is still really calm from sleeping... and also, in the evening right before you turn your lights off...it might be easier to handle him while he's sleepy... I'm not an expert, but this helped our guys get used to us when they were calm.

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
it's important that either you or your dad handle him frequently, so he can get used to you.... keep us updated...hopefully it'll get easier

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Just a few pics of the "babies" this week
Yenko on mommy this morning
025-4.jpg

Hot Rod on mommy yesterday
010-9.jpg

Pumpkin this morning
001-6.jpg

Hope you all don't mind all the photos.... I just love them so, and want to share them with everyone!

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Bath time is fun....lol, I have 3 different personalities when it comes to bath time... one just chills.... one is running all over the tub... and another will try and climb up my arm to escape...but he just gets put back into the tub for a bit longer.

Hot Rod has a mind frame of nothing is too big for me.... He will jump up on the glass and take on all of our dogs (we have 5) yesterday I had him out for a little chirstmas photo shoot, with all the dogs out of the room...we don't take them out unless we clear out all the dogs first... but they were barking at the door... and he kept running to the door and had the look of what is going on out there... I'll find out... crazy beardie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKFA
Top Bottom