Princess Phoebe (Wee Be-be) -good news 11/30/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
So it has been a while since a Phoebe update...
Still no eggs :( We should be going to the vet sometime this week if he calls me back so I will get him to check that out in a little more depth this time. She is still going through a slight 'dont touch me' phase but, for the past 3 days has been allowing me to hold her for a little while every day AND, she has actually been enjoying her baths. She took 3.5mls of cherry juice tonight too, with no issues - she had been averaging 2 mls for the past week.

Will get some updated pics of her tomoro! :D

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
I can completely relate to the Princess. I have days and sometimes even weeks like that my self :mrgreen: Hopefully Ms Phoebe will be feeling quite all right soon and get those eggs out of the way. Glad to hear she took some of her cherry juice.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
So Phoebe had a blood sample taken on Friday. Unfortuneately, the lab did not screen them until Tuesday morning which means the haemotology report cannot be 'confirmed'. It showed her WBC and RBC to be low but he blood concentration is good. Her biochemistry was MUCH better. Her uric acid level is now well within normal range :) her calcium level has decreased but is not perfect yet :( but everything else is good! The comment on the report was that renal failure is no longer suspected!!!!! HOORAY!!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Yay for Phoebe! What a relief that the high uric acid levels have dropped and she's no longer in danger of renal failure.
You're such a good mommy!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I'm really happy about it. Hopefully her WBC is just a blip though!
She is back to her head bobbing, foot stomping ways so she must be feeling better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom