Pores

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The light setup isn't likely to cause problems, it's just not optimal that's all. Yes they do go through cycles and seem to slow down a bit and rest between growth spurts so that makes sense. As far as food goes, they are pretty hardy so I don't worry much about what veges to offer aside from avoiding things that are toxic. The key is variety. Just change up what you offer and make sure they can get a wide variety to make sure they have access to the nutrients they need. Each dragon will develop favorites and those will wind up in more frequent rotation but as long as they get a good variety of food they seem to thrive.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh and speaking of a variety of veggies when should RJ start eating more veggies he still doesn't really seem to have a huge interest in them used to eat them fairly often but not much at all lately and I thought you supposed to be eating them more and less Roches

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It varies between them and depends on when their growth starts to slow down. This usually happens somewhere between 12-18 months with them being fully grown at around 2 years old (ish).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom