Femoral pores

Do these phemoral clogs look clogged? I give him semi regular baths so I don’t think they are but I just want to make sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 65

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Do these phemoral clogs look clogged? I give him semi regular baths so I don’t think they are but I just want to make sure
They look fine, and he does not need baths frequently unless he visibly soils himself. If you’re concerned with hydration, mist his salads. If it is to help pass stool, stop ✋

That causes him to pass it while it’s still premature in a sense, his body isn’t getting the nutrients from it is he passed it naturally. Blockage is usually caused by poor husbandry.

Offer something like a brick to scrape against to remove any buildup in the pores, he should be able to deal with it naturally.

Locoisbestlizard

Original Poster
They look fine, and he does not need baths frequently unless he visibly soils himself. If you’re concerned with hydration, mist his salads. If it is to help pass stool, stop ✋

That causes him to pass it while it’s still premature in a sense, his body isn’t getting the nutrients from it is he passed it naturally. Blockage is usually caused by poor husbandry.

Offer something like a brick to scrape against to remove any buildup in the pores, he should be able to deal with it naturally.
He gets baths cause he likes running around in his poop, also thanks for the advice

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom