Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow, she actually pounced on top of Pookie? What a stinker. Sure sounds like there have been a lot of changes in her, personality-wise.

That has to be cute & funny watching her go in a circle before she goes potty, just like her mommy did for so long.

She's definitely their daughter, no denying that. :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Esther19":2lzfnxz7 said:
How is Pookie's mouth?
Sorry I haven't posted updates of Pookie in so long. It'd been a very rough 1.5 months.
I have no idea, as the treatments to heal the mouth rot made him violently ill, and in the process he lost all of the weight and more that he'd gained back after surgery. :(

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Today's Goonie's 14th Birthday!!

2016_04-04c.jpg

2016_04-04.jpg

(that's $40 worth of gourmet dog treats)

2016_04-04f.jpg

2016_04-04b.jpg

2016_04-04d.jpg

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Happy birthday, furry baby! I think I want to celebrate my birthday at your house next year. :wink: Your mama buys yummy treats! Gina, I'm sorry to hear about Pookie's mouth and the weight loss. I'm sure you've tried the honey. How frustrated you must feel. Prayers for Pookie and big hugs to you.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
OMG Gina, I'm so sorry, I just left you a message and I'm in tears. You did so much for him, I know you're devastated. I'll be out a bit but home tonight and tomorrow, call me if you want. -1-604-519-1924. Just know that my heart goes out to you and I"m thinking of you. RIP Pookie, your mom will miss you forever and so will I. You were an amazing dragon. You'll be with your Digi and my lost boys and girls now but I know you'll be watching over your mom, too.

I'm so sorry Gina, RIP Pookie,
Love
Deb and my crew.

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Oh Gina, I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some consolation in Gianna carrying her parent's characteristics and love for you through this devastating time.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
I am so so sorry GIna, he was the bestest beardie and I know that you will get kisses in your dreams from Pookie:(

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Gina, I am so very sorry. Words can't express how badly I am feeling for you. You tried everything you possibly could to try to help him and he did survive longer than the vet expected and that's because of YOU and all your love for him. He is now with the love of his life & they are chasing butterflies together. We will all miss hearing about this very special Pookster and there will never be another as smart as him. R.I.P. Pookie [[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]]

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hi Gina,

I sent my sympathies to you on facebook but I send them here now. I'm sorry you lost Pookie. I will never forget how you got him, after those of us on here told you to get him when you said "talk me out of getting this beardie". I miss him also, even tho i've never met him.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear about Pookie. He had such a good life with you. Better than most dragons get to enjoy. I'm sure he appreciated all you did for him and is at peace now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom