Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I didn't realize that it'd been so long since I posted photos of my babies. Bad me!

Squirt

Tucked himself in for night night (7/8)
2015_07-08.jpg

After bath burrito (7/19)
2015_07-19a.jpg

Gianna

Still tries to 'fit' on her couch (3/29)
2015_03-29.jpg

"Cheerio? What cheerio?" (5/25)
2015_05-25.jpg

Enjoying some sun
2015_05-25b.jpg

2015_05-25c.jpg

Hugging her tree stump (7/22)
2015_07-22.jpg

Digi

Enjoying some sun (5/25)
2015_05-25.jpg

Pookie

Waiting for Zim to share his bone? (1/9)
2015_01-09.jpg

Quality time with his girl (1/18)
2015_01-18.jpg

2015_01-18c.jpg

Quality time with his BFF (1/30)
2015_01-30.jpg

"I have conquered the Little Woof Woof!" (3/31)
2015_03-31.jpg

Love birds (4/21)
2015_04-21e.jpg

Climbing Mt. Mommy's Knee (5/23)
2015_05-23.jpg

Sunbathing (5/25)
2015_05-25d.jpg

MoMo

What a belly! (4/14)
2015_04-14.jpg

Protest to not being allowed to squeeze into same cave as Digi (4/27)
2015_04-27.jpg

Enjoying some sun (5/25)
2015_05-25.jpg

Sporting her WagAware charm (6/28)
2015_06-28.jpg

(each charm purchase equals donation for shelter pets)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I decided to take myself out to a balloon festival yesterday. Boy was it hot! I had such a heat headache that I was nearly ill, but I'm so glad that I went. The drive home was a bigger headache due to the mass exit. I was afraid that I'd run out of gas sitting idle.

Because there are so many photos, I decided to post the link to the slideshow instead: http://s292.photobucket.com/user/gkoo1968/slideshow/Misc/2015%20Balloon%20Festival

Next year, I think I'll go for the 6 AM ascent as there won't be as many people and not as hot. Maybe ;)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Those pics of your crew are great, glad they're enjoying sunshine, too. They're all so cute, I loved the one of Gianna trying to get on her couch, same with Pookie, like father , like daughter.

And the balloons were incredible, plus that sunset pic was really beautiful. But I agree with you, when it's going to be a hot day, early in the morning is probably best. Less headache that way.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Beardie updates: Nothing exciting to report. Gianna and MoMo still hate each other :( Gianna still tries to "attack" her Daddy, then retreats if he reacts.

I do have updates on Callie and the backyard freeloaders, but will have to post later (work is interrupting my personal life).

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sorry Gianna is still hating MoMo, wonder why that is? And still tries to attack Daddy, too, guess she's still pushing her boundaries. Looking forward to more Callie updates!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
:) I just saw all the pictures you posted above. They are all so cute and they all look nice & healthy. Loved the "love bug" pictures with the eye contact. And, Gianna still trying to fit on her couch. :lol:

Squirt looked adorable in the "after bath burrito." Anymore eggs from MoMo? Sure hope she is done now.

So was Pookie waiting for a long time for Zim to share his bone with him? The crunching sounds must have made it sound yummy. :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Happy birthday, sweet girl, from all of us. I'm just home from being away for 3 days (can't believe it, last time I was away for a weekend was in 2012!). So glad I didn't miss her birthday! BIG KISSES!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Digi is, and probably always will be, Pookie one and only love interest. The way in which he treats her is far different than anyone else, Gianna included. Also, the way how he looks at her is so sweet. Never in a million years would I have thought that beardies could have so much emotional attachment with no ulterior motives towards another beardie of the opposite sex. Then again, this is Pookie we're talking about, who is so not like any other beardie I'd ever heard/read about.

Funny that you should mention the crunching sound from Zim's bone, because Pookie loves anything that crunches (so does his daughter, who had actually dipped in to Zim's food bowl for bites, and not because she's hungry). The louder the crunch, the better. I was waiting for him to pounce on Zim to steal the bone, but luckily (for Zim), he didn't. After a couple of minutes, Pookie gave up and ran off.

I honestly believe that Gianna doesn't think she's as big as she is, especially when she tries to sit on her couch or squeeze into/through small spaces, like underneath her couch :roll: She is a silly one for sure.

MoMo had a few days of swollen butt, but never begged to go outside nor acted like she needed to lay eggs again. Her appetite had also been back to normal. I hope that this means she's done for the year.

Squirt still loves his after-bath burritos. He'd turn the whitest of whites when he's all wrapped up and held in my hand. It makes my heart go mush :D

Deb - I'm glad that you were able to get away for the weekend. You sure deserved it. Can't wait to hear all about it and see photos from your trip.

Thanks, Lori! Believe it or not, I actually had to go back to her previous birthday announcements to be sure that Digi was truly turning 6 years old. Even though I always knew that she was 2 years younger than Pookie, it was still hard to believe that she was this old already.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Pookie is one of a kind, Gina and I can't believe he'll be 8 yrs old! So young for his age, too!

I'll post soon of our trip, it was great to be away for 3 days, but it sure was fun to get home, too. And I caught the last mouse that had been bugging me looking for food. So now I am officially mouse-less :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":1dn0fsgf said:
And I caught the last mouse that had been bugging me looking for food. So now I am officially mouse-less :lol:
  • :blob8:
Yahoo!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I had done it again! I forgot Gianna's birthday yesterday :( I am a baaaad mommy!

gianna_3rd-bday.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom