Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Did you get your package. Should have been delivered today. Anyway tracking said it was. Let me know how you like the beds if you got them.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Tonja":11jjxte9 said:
Did you get your package. Should have been delivered today. Anyway tracking said it was. Let me know how you like the beds if you got them.
Yes, I did receive the beds yesterday. Sorry I didn't post last night to thank you
smiley5872.gif

Now I understand why you had such a hard time with both the sewing and attaching the pillows. If I had to work with the thickness of the batting, I would've given up after the first one, sewing machine or not.

thank-you-so-much-bunny-graphic.jpg

I only have Pookie and Squirt to test out the beds today. We'll see how they like it.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I didn't realize the beds were that big. Not sure why, but they looked smaller in the pics :dontknow:

<lightbulb> They would work perfectly as a daybed covering for Pookie's couch! And he won't have to worry about accidentally sliding off.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Pookie is one strange cookie.

If Digi is sitting in front of the living room window, on the other side of him, he wouldn't bat an eye for however many hours she's there (given that Digi didn't move nor make a peep). BUT, if I put Gianna in front of the other window, he would be trying to get to the other side no matter what I threaten him with, and would frequently head bob and black beard me for not allowing him to move.

WHY????

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I also have to keep reminding him that I was the one who let Gianna out of her house, that I said it was ok for her to come out to play, and that I will be/am watching her. Some days he'd be fine with that, but other days, he has to keep trying until I finally give in and put Gianna back into her house.

Could it be that Pookie still views his daughter as this itty bitty baby? Because he doesn't think that babies are allowed to roam free in the living room, much less be out of her house.

Oh, I completely forgot to mention that even Squirt could be sitting on the other side of the window and Pookie couldn't care less.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Yeah. :dontknow: is about all I can say, too. It's so weird how Pookie treats Gianna so differently from everyone else, and each beardie is treated differently from another beardie.

I so wish that Pookie could talk, or at least I can speak beardie, so I could figure him out.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
More amazement from my Pookster!

Yesterday afternoon, after I had put Gianna back home because she kept running around the living room floor, acting like she wanted to go home, Pookie had gone home himself (he does that sometimes when there's nobody to play with). Shortly after Gianna went home, she made a small poopy, and of course, because of the you-need-to-poop-first-then-you-can-come-out-to-play rule, she immediately started to manically pace her house. After listening and watching this for about 10 minutes or so, I finally couldn't take it anymore and took her out, then plopped her in front of the living room window, on Pookie's side (because I thought that he wasn't going to come back out). Some time passes and Pookie decided to do a poopy then wanted out. He immediately made it up onto the couch, but what happened next was the amazing part. Instead of making a right up to the window, which is his usual routine without even thinking about it, he made a left. Not only did he NOT go right, but he climbed all the way up to the left side of the window and stayed! Pookie actually went to the other side of the window because his daughter was sitting at his side! And, to top it off, I didn't even say a word; he did it all on his own!

Gotta love my Pookster!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":2t0isfbp said:
Did he stay like that & not bother Gianna? He is a wonder :D
Nope, didn't bother Gianna at all. He stayed there until he finally decided to go home early evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom